I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Your Lordship. I used the G400 SFTec driver today … only played 9 holes though. I don’t think it was any longer than my Yonex Tri-G driver, but every drive was dead straight. Given that, as a high handicapper, I probably didn’t hit the sweet spot each time, this suggests that it is very forgiving. Of course, being a high handicapper, my driving could be appalling next time out … but it was a very encouraging start.
Straight is always good ?. Sounds a promising start.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Off the back of the ‘easy to hit fairway woods’ thread, I’ve bought a ping g25 3 wood off eBay. Arrived today, looks decent nick. Only problem is it’s stiff flex, don’t think I swing it fast enough for that but will see if it works. I normally struggle with fairway woods so we’ll see.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
An Adidas frostguard gilet from Scottsdale golf delivered today. Was reduced to £69 last week so snapped it up and I see it's now back up to £99. Had my eye on one for a while but at over £100 I wasn't biting so I'm putting this one down as a rare bargain, or at least that's what I've told the wife anyway.

Boomy

Visit site
48” SKLZ Gold Flex swing trainer… arriving Monday, looks like it’ll be just the job for what I’m working on ????

Boomy

Visit site
An Adidas frostguard gilet from Scottsdale golf delivered today. Was reduced to £69 last week so snapped it up and I see it's now back up to £99. Had my eye on one for a while but at over £100 I wasn't biting so I'm putting this one down as a rare bargain, or at least that's what I've told the wife anyway.

They are superb as well, absolute bargain that ?

Mike79

Visit site
A bunch of shirts in the American Golf sale, a FJ hybrid jacket and a FJ bobble hat from Scottsdale Golf. Now the morning frosts have gone and it’s quite mild out so not needed ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Picked up some Kirkland tech golf trousers from Costco last night, only £17. Wore them today and they've really comfortable. Fairly light with a bit of stretch. Good stuff.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
The stuff ordered from chg turned up yesterday. Smashing. Wife looks cool in the new stuff and grandson will be getting his nice bright yellow mizuno golf top at the weekend. Top shop !

D

Deleted member 15344

A pair of FJ Premier Series - Flint in white

Pre ordered a pair of the New Pro SLs in White and blue

That should fill the empty shoe bags that have been bothering me ?

Mike79

Visit site
A new driver shaft… Tensei AV Blue to get a bit more launch and spin. I’ll never learn - just get a proper fitting and be done! ?

Next approach is lessons (which could probably have saved me a few £££ in shafts!)