I bought today.....

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
A reversible black or grey Under Armour belt and a mobile phone holder which attaches to my golf trolley - means I can use Hole19 without faffing around getting my phone out of pockets etc

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shopping is dangerous.

picked up some Sunice Goretex waterproof trousers in the sale….and managed to find a Sunice goretex jacket that’s now on its way. Hopefully it fits well as might need it on Saturday!

Mandofred

Visit site
Another experiment for me. I use my wedges quite a bit in practice so they might need a switch anyway. Just ordered 2 new Cleveland CBX2 wedges to try. Currently have the 52-56-60 lineup from Ping. Going down to 50-54 and keeping the Ping 60 for now. Really losing distance on my clubs just from last summer and I'm hoping the cavity backed wedges will help me fill in that 50-75yd range a little better.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
A reversible black or grey Under Armour belt and a mobile phone holder which attaches to my golf trolley - means I can use Hole19 without faffing around getting my phone out of pockets etc

Which phone holder did you go for? And which trolley have you got? I've got the Druids push trolley and tempted by a holder I have to say. Do report back if the one you get is any good!

D

Deleted member 3432

Ordered a set of Cleveland Zipcore wedges, 50, 56 and 60 in black satin.

Mid bounce in 56, low bounce in 60 and all 1 degree flat. Modus 120 shaft to match the rest of the bag and the fact I dislike the standard DG wedge shafts that all manufacturers seem to offer.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Which phone holder did you go for? And which trolley have you got? I've got the Druids push trolley and tempted by a holder I have to say. Do report back if the one you get is any good!

I’ve got the Druid trolley and the phone holder works perfectly. My brother has a Motocaddy Cube and it works for that too. The rubber is a tiny bit stiff at first use but it stretches over my iPhone nice and easily now.
For only £5.99 I’d recommend.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B089Y6GBJ3?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
G425 Max driver, 5 fairway and 4 hybrid. Only my second ever set of three ’woods’, my previous set being my lovely McGregor Tourney Eye-o-matic persimmons...bought in 1985...things have moved on a fair bit in club design since then...?. But can I hit them?

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
G425 Max driver, 5 fairway and 4 hybrid. Only my second ever set of three ’woods’, my previous set being my lovely McGregor Tourney Eye-o-matic persimmons...bought in 1985...things have moved on a fair bit in club design since then...?. But can I hit them?

Ditching (or hiding in the shed!) my 3 wood for the 5 wood towards the end of last year was one of the best things I've done for my game in a long time. The 5 wood is only about 10 yards shorter off the tee than the 3 wood was, but far far easier off the deck. I love it. Everyone should have a 5 wood!