I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sunderland ones too...in navy. I did buy some a while back in Grey, but they are a little too snug, so went a size up this time. Hoping for good things
Mine have just arrived. They are definitely in the 'Athletic Fit' territory which is new ground for me. They came to work so I can not see what they look like in a mirror yet. I suspect I should also have gone up a size, I may need to after seeing them in a mirror when I get home. Otherwise quite happy with them.

I got one of their polo tops as well. Quite thin material so not sure how it will last over a season with repeated washing. If it does I will be happy, if not then not a lot lost.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Sending my powder grey Garmin S40 back and ordered a black Garmin S40 with 3 CT10 sensors in its place.
Not sure why I didn't just get the black one first.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine have just arrived. They are definitely in the 'Athletic Fit' territory which is new ground for me. They came to work so I can not see what they look like in a mirror yet. I suspect I should also have gone up a size, I may need to after seeing them in a mirror when I get home. Otherwise quite happy with them.

I got one of their polo tops as well. Quite thin material so not sure how it will last over a season with repeated washing. If it does I will be happy, if not then not a lot lost.
My “ athletic fit” days ended a while ago now.
Comfort fit is what we need.:ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not me, but my dad sent me an email saying how Direct Golf were selling Slazenger hybrids for £16. I said don't bother, they'll be crap. Told me he'd already ordered all three of them! Oh well, good luck dad. :LOL: He's not owned a hybrid before so he just wanted to try some out, I said he could hit mine, but too late now. Ha.

Brammall Mac

Visit site
Arrived today from County Golf - Sunderland shorts (pretty nice) plus took a chance on their “Lucky Dip Shorts” offer. Turned out to be Greg Norman 5-pocket Tech in white - really chuffed for a tenner.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

mine arrived too....they’ll do for now. Would prefer a teeny bit more room for when bending down to pick the ball out of the cup. there may be some fear of a tearing sound at some point ?

Visit site
A dozen 2021 pro v1s for the first medal this weekend and a spike wrench.
I fear my lost wrench is in my locker which I haven’t looked in for over a year.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
mine arrived too....they’ll do for now. Would prefer a teeny bit more room for when bending down to pick the ball out of the cup. there may be some fear of a tearing sound at some point ?
I bottled it, ordered next size up ?. If not I know they'd end up in the charity bag by June.

There does seem to be a decent amount of stretch in them so hopefully neither of us will hear the dreaded rip ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought a G425 driver.
Had a go at the demo and bought one there and then chalk and cheese to my PXG.
Have had a tough time flighting the PXG 9* proto 0811x driver gen 2 stiff and was all over the place with it.
So it’s up for sale if anyone wants one. Sensible offers.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A new pair of boost 2 360 tours XT in black ready for the winter. I’ve just unboxed a white pair for spring / summer and the black ones are all ready for the autumn and winter.

Splendid