I bought today.....

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
A woolly hat.

Because when I got to the course it was bloody freezing and I hadn't taken a hat with me.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Just got the dispatch notice from Scottsdale Golf for my Mizunos jpx921 forgeds. My first brand new irons.
I was beginning to fear I wouldn't receive them before my trip away at the end of the month so I'm beyond giddy to have received this news.

Zig

Visit site
Just got the dispatch notice from Scottsdale Golf for my Mizunos jpx921 forgeds. My first brand new irons.
I was beginning to fear I wouldn't receive them before my trip away at the end of the month so I'm beyond giddy to have received this news.

They look beautiful. Mine are now two rounds old. I'm blaming lockdown on the quality of my golf rather than the irons!! +4 grips taking a bit of getting used to. ;)

HeftyHacker

Visit site
They look beautiful. Mine are now two rounds old. I'm blaming lockdown on the quality of my golf rather than the irons!! +4 grips taking a bit of getting used to. ;)

Haha we've our first major of the year in our mates group, and I think it'll be a bit of a blessing in disguise them being delivered whilst I'm out playing.

The temptation to play them, and most likely be rubbish with them, would just be too great.

Will definitely be out Sunday and Monday with them though!

Reactions: Zig

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Well the loyalty rewarded offer cropped up today which I was waiting for.

Not sure on limits so 8 dozen ordered and will order another 8 dozen through clubhouse golf. I don’t lose that many balls I need to, just quickly demote balls to the practice bag.

5C7F55DF-277A-4AC4-9618-27E121A662F1.jpeg

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
A dozen Wilson Staff Duo Soft.
I do like a soft ball.

mail

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I blame @Orikoru for this but finally I have fallen for the charms of County Golf ?. My trousers were looking tired today so I bought some Sunderland trousers and a polo shirt. I was warned off the shirts by a fellow forummer but at £15 it was worth a go, I liked the style.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I blame @Orikoru for this but finally I have fallen for the charms of County Golf ?. My trousers were looking tired today so I bought some Sunderland trousers and a polo shirt. I was warned off the shirts by a fellow forummer but at £15 it was worth a go, I liked the style.

I got some trousers today too as my current Adidas one split, I’m sure it isn’t Lockdown related.

If they come good, I’ll get a couple of other colours

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got some trousers today too as my current Adidas one split, I’m sure it isn’t Lockdown related.

If they come good, I’ll get a couple of other colours
Which brand did you go for?

My Pings are now looking a bit wafty in the leg but the Sunderland ones look a bit more modern. Like you, if they are good I might get some more.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Which brand did you go for?

My Pings are now looking a bit wafty in the leg but the Sunderland ones look a bit more modern. Like you, if they are good I might get some more.

Sunderland ones too...in navy. I did buy some a while back in Grey, but they are a little too snug, so went a size up this time. Hoping for good things

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sunderland ones too...in navy. I did buy some a while back in Grey, but they are a little too snug, so went a size up this time. Hoping for good things
I hope sizing is not too snug. I can't bring myself to go up a size no matter what lockdown has done to me ?. If I post in a few days with a crying emoji, ?, then you will know I've had to return and go up one.

gopher99

Visit site

i received my Mizuno 921 forged clubs last Tuesday, only issue was they messed up the order my spec was project x lz 6.0 in the 6,7,8 and 9 and project x lz 5.5 in the pw and gw. They sent me 5.5 in the 6,7,8,9 and 6.0 in the pw, gw. Guess I will be waiting a while longer for the new clubs to arrive, they do look great though especially with the blackout shafts.