I bought today.....

Visit site
Got one myself few days ago. Help you stop flicking club and turn your body properly. Just after few days I've noticed big improvement with my swing path.

Its definitely prompting me to turn my body more.

The video below is what made me want to try it.

Added to it was that its another lockdown purchase so I convinced myself it would definitely help me ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I ordered 4 dozen pro v overstamp balls from CG DISCOUNT GOLF yesterday at £25 per dozen, not boxed but all brand new.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I ordered 4 dozen pro v overstamp balls from CG DISCOUNT GOLF yesterday at £25 per dozen, not boxed but all brand new.

I saw them they looked good, especially at that price. The only thing that put me off was on the picture some had big black circles on. I don’t mind the X’s or overtyped logo but not the black circles. Let us know what they are like.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I saw them they looked good, especially at that price. The only thing that put me off was on the picture some had big black circles on. I don’t mind the X’s or overtyped logo but not the black circles. Let us know what they are like.

I will.

I bought some Srixon Z Star overruns from them a few weeks before Xmas and the box I just looked at had a small business logo on them. I'm fairly sure the web page was the same back then Maybe an email or phone call would get a quicker answer.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

The balls have arrived this morning and the logos are blacked out as in the web picture. It wont bother me too much