I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha, I was just kidding obviously. I do have non-waterproof trainer style shoes for the summer myself, but I always check the weather to make sure we're talking <5% chance of rain right before I head out. ? Usually there's a heat wave at some point where you know you can wear them for a solid month.
Ours was a group in the north, our spell of good weather is much less than yours ?.

I've actually mellowed on them since they were first released. If they ever start to be properly discounted I'm going to be in there.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Got a present today from the wife, a pair of Nike air max 270G.
She seen me looking at them and thought they looked nice.
The first time she has ever bought me anything golf related.
Delighted all the same ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got a present today from the wife, a pair of Nike air max 270G.
She seen me looking at them and thought they looked nice.
The first time she has ever bought me anything golf related.
Delighted all the same ?
Thought you were going to end that by saying you'd already bought them for yourself so you had a spare pair for sale.

Boomy

Visit site
A welders mask to put on if someone walks past in a pair of those garish Nike rapper trainers, oops I mean golf shoes ? I’m sure they’re very comfy all the same.

D

Deleted member 15344

My Footjoy Sponsership was used today

Got myself a

Full zip vest in coal , polo shirt in Lime and mid layer in grey all for the same price as it is on the website ?

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A 3 pack of GX Gloves for 22 quid.

High quality cabretta gloves apparently. Watched a quick review and the guy seemed well impressed. Seemed worth a punt for the money ?‍♂️