I bought today.....

sunshine

Visit site
This is such a random thread :ROFLMAO:

I went to the Co-Op today and bought some bread.
Having Chinese tonight, will probably have 125, 78, 33, 56 and 14. I'll update you later on what we actually order (y)

D

Deleted member 21445

Well I lasted a month but finally cracked and have bought 2 dozen more golf balls ?, and a windshirt.
https://forums.golfmonthly.com/threads/i-bought-today.97925/post-2304702

In my defence, reckon they're a potential bargain. 2 dozen for a smidge over £38 (with the nectar 15% off thing). They're the Honma tw-x, with a nod to @TheBigDraw (although I think these are the newer version)
https://forums.golfmonthly.com/threads/new-pro-v1-or-pro-1x.107864/post-2299469

Great to hear.

Im starting the season with the Honma TW-X.
Its numbers on the launch monitor are great and at a premium ball bargain price point

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Great to hear.

Im starting the season with the Honma TW-X.
Its numbers on the launch monitor are great and at a premium ball bargain price point
Actually they arrived today. With the stash I have they may not see the course in 2021, but I couldn't resist with the offer. I should try to remember to give them a go in the height of summer.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A pair of trousers (beige, or stone if you are trendy), another pair of golf shoes (please stop), a scope for my air rifle, 20 litres of patio cleaner, a sprayer for said patio cleaner, and two spikes for mounting a rotary washing line.

The spikes are galvanised steel, and look way better than the original plastic version I ran over with my mower last weekend. Ironically, they arrived in a box marked fragile. What the heck is fragile about 5 kg of steel?

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
13 new MCC align grips. Haven’t been a massive fan of the MCC grips in the past but he align versions feel mega.
Still waiting on my KBS 610 wedge shafts to show up from Sweden along with a black KBS CT-tour putter shaft.
No new clubs this year, unless SM9’s get launched

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Like the look of these, I notice it say it will hold a full set. Does that seem likely or is it a tight squeeze?
Seems to be plenty room - I've got driver, hybrid, 5 iron to SW and putter in at the moment - it'll take a fair bit more than that - has two pockets on the top, one is quite large and the other much smaller, big pocket on the back/bottom of the bag.

I'd always fancied an Original Jones bag and would have bought one a couple of weeks ago if I could have got a colour I liked in the UK - someone posted a link to Caddy Club here a week or so ago and I spotted this on their site - half the price of the Original Jones and looks to me like it's pretty much an exact copy - quality is good.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seems to be plenty room - I've got driver, hybrid, 5 iron to SW and putter in at the moment - it'll take a fair bit more than that - has two pockets on the top, one is quite large and the other much smaller, big pocket on the back/bottom of the bag.

I'd always fancied an Original Jones bag and would have bought one a couple of weeks ago if I could have got a colour I liked in the UK - someone posted a link to Caddy Club here a week or so ago and I spotted this on their site - half the price of the Original Jones and looks to me like it's pretty much an exact copy - quality is good.

Good to hear. I like the Jones bags too, but wasn't sure of paying the price for them. But at the price of these I could be tempted.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Good to hear. I like the Jones bags too, but wasn't sure of paying the price for them. But at the price of these I could be tempted.
I was a bit dubious whether the quality would be there - but from my first few holes with them I'd suggest they are really good. Time will tell but on initial impression I'm very happy with it.

Boomy

Visit site
Can you say hen’s teeth? Delighted to find a brand new (wrapper still on grip!) replacement for go-to club around the green. A stone in a bunker made its mark in the face of my old one. Can’t imagine there are too many of these knocking about. My one lockdown purchase.

I’m ready.

View attachment 35385

Great find that ? I’m searching for a 56 in the same model to match my others - still looking ??

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great find that ? I’m searching for a 56 in the same model to match my others - still looking ??

During the search on eBay since Christmas I’ve seen a couple @Boomy, nearly new anyway, but they don’t hang about for long as you can imagine. I’ve a search set up just “Vokey” so see anything with that in the title. You can get email alerts or notifications on your phone too but I wouldn’t have the patience for that.

Says a man who waited 3 months to buy a club ?

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Today I mostly bought a set of Callaway Apex MB 2018 4-PW Modus3 120 stiff. Ex-Demo from Snainton.

During LD1 I changed every club. During LD2 I bought the Srixon irons in my sig, they were new, and I have played less than 6 rounds with them. This time I promised myself that I would re-start golf with the exact same clubs. To date I have swapped my Garmin Z80 for a Leupold rangefinder and a Garmin S40, and bought a pair of Ecco shoes.

I was so close to the 29th but after today I am ashamed of myself;)