I bought today.....

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
actually it was yesterday but i bought a Shark Vacuum cleaner and its already arrived.

Mrs D vacuumed the whole house this morning with the Dyson we've had for a few years then went over it with the Shark and we still managed to fill up the collection bin on it.

I've got one, it's a proper unit. Arms like Adama Traore when I've finished the two sets of stairs.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not really ‘bought’ but entered 3 county comps for when golf returned...including county foursomes in Mid-April. That’ll be a giggle.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Bought a grip fitting kit and a new MCC +4 for the driver. I had a spare shaft due to me damaging the head on the previous driver so I'm planning on getting the dremel out and cutting an inch off the butt end and regripping to see how it goes in the Epic Flash.

Something to keep me busy for an hour or so ?‍♂️

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Footjoy Hydroknit waterproof jacket in Snainton Golf's sale.

Not normally keen on playing in the rain, but after missing so much golf over the last year, I'll be getting out whatever the weather!

D

Deleted Member 1156

A Linefix360 for marking putting lines on my balls.

#topoftherange
#nothingbutthebest

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Bought a grip fitting kit and a new MCC +4 for the driver. I had a spare shaft due to me damaging the head on the previous driver so I'm planning on getting the dremel out and cutting an inch off the butt end and regripping to see how it goes in the Epic Flash.

Something to keep me busy for an hour or so ?‍♂️

It will be stupidly light, like a kids toy, unless you weight the head.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
It will be stupidly light, like a kids toy, unless you weight the head.

Yeah to keep the swingweight the same youll need to add 12g to the head...

Effects some people more than others so see how it feels for you but 6 sw points is a long way...

In the past Ive contacted callaway directly and they've been very generous with sliding weights of different sizes...

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Yeah to keep the swingweight the same youll need to add 12g to the head...

Effects some people more than others so see how it feels for you but 6 sw points is a long way...

In the past Ive contacted callaway directly and they've been very generous with sliding weights of different sizes...

Thanks for the replies, I had considered the swing weight but wasn't sure exactly what I'd need. Was going to do some measuring and weighing once I had the new grip on before ordering the weight.

Is that 12g for definite? If so, I'll order one now.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Screenshot_20210303-104944_Chrome.jpg

Bought an early access program.. why not

Didn't pay £197 managed to get for £97

Suppose it's like me and my golf but with the local range owned by Scott Cranfield