I bought today.....

Mandofred

Visit site
My Ecco Bio shoes kind of dissolved on Wednesday in the rain. This is the second summer I've worn them....hoped they would last longer. Bought my first pair of Sketchers spikeless this morning while at the course practicing. Pretty comfortable I think......and most of £100 cheaper than the Ecco.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I went for a custom fitting for Titleist TS hybrids with my club pro...

...came away with a SIM demo club in my bag to take out on the course tomorrow. Crikey the difference in trajectory I was getting was daft! (and lots of different shafts were tried in several different brands)

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I went for a custom fitting for Titleist TS hybrids with my club pro...

...came away with a SIM demo club in my bag to take out on the course tomorrow. Crikey the difference in trajectory I was getting was daft! (and lots of different shafts were tried in several different brands)

Much lower launch with the sim?

TigerTime

Visit site
Whilst I'm here, the pro suggested I get a second hand driver as the one I have is pretty old. I've seen a Cobra F6 which looks to be in immaculate condition almost at a good price. Worth going for it?

I guess if I go for it and I don't get along with it I can resell and not lose out by much!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whilst I'm here, the pro suggested I get a second hand driver as the one I have is pretty old. I've seen a Cobra F6 which looks to be in immaculate condition almost at a good price. Worth going for it?

I guess if I go for it and I don't get along with it I can resell and not lose out by much!
I have one. Cracking club, very forgiving. In the hands of a decent player it goes a long way. (I know this as I have seen others use it ?)

Worth a punt, as you say it will be easy to sell on if you don't like it.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Vokey 60.08M wedge to complete my bag

Pro gave me a couple of sample sleeves of the new Titleist Tour Speed ball gratis, so looking forward to seeing how they compare to the Tour Soft in the long game department. They should definitely spin more with the wedges.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bought a Quechua gilet from Decathlon. I already own an Inesis one from them but it's padded and was actually too warm at times on the milder days of last winter. This new one is thinner, should be easier to pack in the golf bag as well. This is the one.

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
Have given up with trying to hit a driving iron so bought a Ping G410 17 deg Hybrid to go with the 22 degree, and cranked it down 1 degree to open the slightly the face, what a weapon, low running 2i bullets, why did I listen to my ego :cautious:

OneEyeRon

Hacker
Visit site
FJ Furys from CompleteGolfer.co.uk

Really good service, it was my first time using them and I was impressed with the next day tracked delivery. Would recommend to others!