I bought today.....

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Went for my p770 p7mb p7mc fitting this evening, lovely clubs but awaiting the 921 heads coming in later this week before pulling the trigger in pursuit of a little extra forgiveness.

Annoyingly there was a Callaway rep with track man set-up so I hit my TS3 and compared it to the Maverik Sub Zero. Ended up getting dialled in and bought one to my spec from the pro before I left, we played a little more and ended up tipping the shaft, and slapping on a better grip.

All in all a huge improvement nice reduction in spin (800rpm reduction from ts3) and launch optimised has gained me around 20 yards carry and additional roll out. Mind boggling to say I was fit for the TS3.

I’ve had to give it a clean after hitting 75 balls with it this evening post purchase.

Excuse the boxes in the process of moving.

The TS3 is not touted as a low spin option.
I understand your a better player, but I’ve personally seen a +figure golfer chase the low spin bomber. Good swings have epic results, on the iffy swings it was uncontrollable.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
The TS3 is not touted as a low spin option.
I understand your a better player, but I’ve personally seen a +figure golfer chase the low spin bomber. Good swings have epic results, on the iffy swings it was uncontrollable.

No certainly not, my numbers at the time we’re fairly good unfortunately I bought it pre TS4 launch as that would have been a better fit. A slight swing fault that has worsened has also created this gap whereas the spin was ok previously.

Dead on the money about the controllability, I had even lower spin numbers with the Sim Driver optimised for low launch but the such low spin was introducing some wild shots on lesser quality swings.

The Mavrik I was seeing great results with the higher weight in the back, will try it up front but I think it may introduce to much risk factor for those occasional bombs.

bradleywedge

Visit site
got a wait of 3 weeks for this

2020_PowaKaddy_04-CT6-36.jpg

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mizuno polo shirt from the pro shop at Moor Allerton. A little on the athletic fit side but the large was a tent. An incentive to keep control of my cake and biscuit eating ?.

They had some handsome Mizuno shoes as well, which I didn't buy but lusted over. Why are Mizuno clothing and shoes not found more widely? It looked good from the ranges they held.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mizuno polo shirt from the pro shop at Moor Allerton. A little on the athletic fit side but the large was a tent. An incentive to keep control of my cake and biscuit eating ?.

They had some handsome Mizuno shoes as well, which I didn't buy but lusted over. Why are Mizuno clothing and shoes not found more widely? It looked good from the ranges they held.
I had a bad experience with Mizuno shoes... they never softened and rubbed my heels raw... tried every softener out .. never again

D

Deleted member 16999

The Wave Cadence are superb, basically a running shoe with a golf sole, most comfortable shoes I own.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Callaway Sure Out 2, in 60°.

I was awarded £80 store credit with Hot Golf for a faulty rangefinder that was still in warranty. All their current rangefinders were much more expensive and I decided the cost of them outweighs their usefulness for me. So I decided to replace the :poop:est club in my bag, which is a knackered old Dunlop 60 - I only use it in bunkers anyway so the Sure Out makes sense. And minus the store credit it only cost me £10! Even if it doesn't work out I can sell it for 80 quid anyway. Win win.

TigerTime

Visit site
Odyssey Versa 1 putter with new SuperStroke grip. Got from Facebook marketplace, there is only one other on ebay/golfbidder/golfclubs4cash at £60 and it looks to be in a bad way. Got this one for £50 and looks really good condition. Happy with that.

Steviefella

Visit site
Set of Titleist T300 irons ordered and can’t wait, really liked the feel and look of them behind the ball.
Not been enjoying the AP3s much lately and think their suited to a better player than myself.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Set of Titleist T300 irons ordered and can’t wait, really liked the feel and look of them behind the ball.
Not been enjoying the AP3s much lately and think their suited to a better player than myself.
Great irons. I’ve just got a set myself and love them. Luckily I was standard shaft, loft, length and lie so could take an in stock set the day I was fitted