I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 16999

Layen I-sync device to enable my Bose Sounddock to be of use again.

Sekiro

Visit site
Well today was new club day, my wedges arrived unexpectedly early and it was like Christma! These are the first new clubs that I’ve purchased and the look amazing, I know a large cavity back isn’t for everyone when it comes to wedges but as someone just starting out I feel these will be perfect while I learn the game over the next 12-18 months. I’m out tomorrow so will report back how I’ve found them.

5B03BFDE-8367-42FC-8C42-1C313F350317.jpeg

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well today was new club day, my wedges arrived unexpectedly early and it was like Christma! These are the first new clubs that I’ve purchased and the look amazing, I know a large cavity back isn’t for everyone when it comes to wedges but as someone just starting out I feel these will be perfect while I learn the game over the next 12-18 months. I’m out tomorrow so will report back how I’ve found them.

View attachment 32137

Nice ? those are the exactly 2 I purchased myself. Don't think you have made the wrong call!!

Been chipping close with the 56 and the full shots for the 50 been going very straight

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

View attachment 32137
My PP on a staturday uses these. Not a good short game player, struggles to get loft. These have made a huge difference to him, positive. A smart buy and they look great too (y)

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

View attachment 32137

Big soles, plenty of bounce.

Been preaching this for years. Welcome to not laying the sod over the top of the ball anymore.

You also will reap the rewards of these wedges in the soft winter conditions.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on a G25 hybrid in 27° to match my 23 and 20 ones. 90 quid, but I have a G20 one in the cupboard that I'll sell to balance the books a little.

BennyBoy85

Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on a G25 hybrid in 27° to match my 23 and 20 ones. 90 quid, but I have a G20 one in the cupboard that I'll sell to balance the books a little.

I've been looking onlie for a new hybrid in the 27-30o range but struggling to find much. Where was yours from?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been looking onlie for a new hybrid in the 27-30o range but struggling to find much. Where was yours from?
Well I found that one on Ebay, sold by GolfClubs4Cash. I've bought quite a few through them before. As I say, I already have two G25s that have worked pretty well for me, so I figured stick with what you know rather than keep trying other ones.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Went for my p770 p7mb p7mc fitting this evening, lovely clubs but awaiting the 921 heads coming in later this week before pulling the trigger in pursuit of a little extra forgiveness.

Annoyingly there was a Callaway rep with track man set-up so I hit my TS3 and compared it to the Maverik Sub Zero. Ended up getting dialled in and bought one to my spec from the pro before I left, we played a little more and ended up tipping the shaft, and slapping on a better grip.

All in all a huge improvement nice reduction in spin (800rpm reduction from ts3) and launch optimised has gained me around 20 yards carry and additional roll out. Mind boggling to say I was fit for the TS3.

I’ve had to give it a clean after hitting 75 balls with it this evening post purchase.

Excuse the boxes in the process of moving.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A Galvin Green short sleeved rain jacket, 3 doz Mizuno MPX golf balls, a new glove, and a pair of Vokey SM8, all black edition, in 50 and 56 degrees, to ho in my bag when I play with my all black Cobra CBs.

No idea why I bought the wedges, as presently I am playing my Mizuno JPX 900 tours, with Mizuno T7 wedges.