I bought today.....

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
(Spider X) That’s what I have. I’m the worlds worst putter! It’ll take something special to get it out my hands tho
Ditto.
albeit the copper version.

Having owned numerous Scottys. I now have two spiders In case I lose/damage one. I Swap them around from time to time so I don’t start thinking ones a lucky one.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Bought a couple of pairs of Greg norman trousers from country golf and a Sunderland of Scotland top all seem really good quality and fairly priced, like the greg norman trousers fit really well

BennyBoy85

Visit site
After weeks of shopping around and missing out on a couple of second hand trolleys, I bit the bullet and ordered a Motocaddy S1 trolley from Snainton Golf.
Best price I could find and the discount code 'golf10' worked which knocked £50 off (10%).
Spoken to them this morning and new stock is due in the next week or so, hopefully I won't be waiting too long for it.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
And a pair of Vokey wedges to complement the irons. Just need to replace the fairway & hybrids and I'll be a complete Titleist fanboy (my OCD is kicking in).

The Spider, however, is going nowhere

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I had the bucket hat but graduated to the humongous Galvin Green waterproof hat when our Pro had them on sale. It's almost big enough to cover the entire body! I liken it to a Darth Vader style hat.
g7686_77.600x600.jpg

They're the business, I remember MadAdey buying one years ago when we had a monsoon at a Woodhall Spa meet, I was so jealous. He's left for sunnier climes now in the US, wonder if he still has it?

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
I've ordered TM Sim 4 wood and 4 hybrid. The hybrid is a shoe in, hit the 5 wood ok but struggled a bit with the 3 wood. So comprised with the 4 wood. 2 clubs to replace 4 clubs!

I got a Callaway XR speed 4 wood recently to match my driver and love it. Can't understand why they aren't more common

D

Deleted Member 1156

I bought some blue trainer socks to match a blue pair of shorts. I wonder which will be the first course to tell me off ?