I bought today.....

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
The way I see it, it's exactly what the pros do - take advantage of every rule as best they can. When it's back to normal we'll just have to deal with it! One of my mates said every time he took the 6 inches in the bunker he made an arse of the shot so he's stopped moving it now and just gets on with it, haha.

I Believe the best response to that is .let's not pretend it's the same for pros as it is for us..;)

It is the same response from everyone though Tbf. I just think if regulations are gonna be here long term then the mini rakes should be enforced. I have used it (rule) occasionally when in a massive footprint, but half the time there’s no need for it and it’s just a waste of time moving it. Especially as, just like your mate. We can all cock a bunker shot up no matter what lie we give ourselves.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
The owner at our place has sent an email around suggesting we buy those temporary rakes you can fit on the end of a club. The sand in our bunkers is entirely solid right now. You can walk in, hit your shot (nip it if near the green, hit it like a fairway shot if further away), walk out and you wouldn't leave a mark. I can't see many buying them ?
I've got one of those. Works quite well. I've been using it for a few weeks now.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought a garmin g80 approach... initially tried from the pro but he could not get it until September 11th but I found somewhere with stock and sensible price below rrp

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
Snapped the head of my 8 iron on a lesson, last night tried some different shafts as think the A-flex shafts where too whippy.

The stiff shaft appeared to work better for me, my swing speed has increased over the years. So the pro shop are going to see what the equivalent Mizuno shaft is.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Picked up these in 4-pw with black s400 shafts. Got a headache now wedge wise but will work it out.

With a bad back and very little practice I need all the help I can get these days.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
5 golf gloves from Ebay for £6.50 using a £5 off voucher. I bought some from the same seller some time back and, for the money, I found they were pretty good

bradleywedge

Visit site
Changed my putter to this number:

0011445_odyssey-stroke-lab-black-rossie-putter_600.jpeg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another pair of Inesis shorts from Decathlon since I really liked the other pair I bought from them, plus I noticed a massive hole in the shorts I was wearing yesterday! Also one of their golf gloves and a pair of football training shorts. I'm buying a lot of my stuff from them lately, I think it's good gear mostly.