I bought today.....

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought one of these brand new fitted with a very sexy Vega leather grip. its number 41/100 if anyone is interested.

https://www.pge-ltd.com/vega-vp-04-limited-edition-putter

love the finish and the way that raw Vega clubs are grinded. My Wedges are similar

I am becoming a full on vega fanboy since lockdown with only my driver, hybrid and 2 iron being from other manufacturers
coincidently it arrived 10 mins after I posted this..

it arrived

Humpy

Visit site
Bought 3 dozen Srixon Z Star golf balls from Clubhouse Golf and also bought a dozen of the Srixon Q Star Tour balls too. And as they are doing 4 for 3 I effectively got the Q Star balls for nothing. Have mixed up the colours too getting 1 dozen of the Z Stars and the Q Stars in yellow.

shun_naka

Club Champion
Visit site
Is anyone else really bad at checking delivery tracking etc?

I've got my new wedge in transit and today my full set of clubs are getting picked up from home (Glasgow) and getting shipped to where i live now in Belfast. Really hoping they arrive tomorrow (thats the estimated date) as i've got my first round at the new club tomorrow at 17:30!

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I also bought some Adidas and they're great.
In a moment of madness I also bought some red chequered UA, the shorts are fine but they look like something only the resident "got dressed in the dark" member would wear.
I'll save them for a holiday ?

The wife wont let you out for dinner wearing them ??

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My Ping driver turned up just before I went out so had to put it in the bag. Had a great driving round (well you would for the first time out - we know the magic will have worn off now).

take all drivers out of your bag .. when you next go for around give them the option behave today and you might get another game ... works very well, just keeps them behaving no favourites

Steviefella

Visit site
Scotty C Squareback 2 putter today from affordable golf, had ordered one online from a n other outlet, only to be told it wouldn’t be in till October 25th.
Got a dozen prov1 balls, new glove and some alignment sticks too. Oh and a ball retriever for keeping said new balls in my bag ?