I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 1740

Further to previous, HotGolf are definitely not operating normally, purchased Saturday and still no sign of stuff entering the Royal Mail system.
No big deal in the general scheme of things, just relevant to this chat.

Hotgolf is usually spot on. Give them a call, jamie the lad who runs it is sound.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well, bought a golf bag. my Motocaddy bag didn’t fit well on the new trolley...so a new one is purchased.

Big Max I-Dry Aqua Tour 3

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Pair of Skechers Mojo Elite from eBay

Looking forward to seeing how comfy they are.

I like my Skechers, think they're really comfortable, got golf shoes, casual shoes and my work shoes by Skechers.

However, I'm starting to wonder if they've changed the last on their design. My latest Skechers golf shoes are certainly narrower at the toes and i just got new work shoes and these are exactly the same. They're not uncomfortable but certainly narrower.

Bobby19

Visit site
I like my Skechers, think they're really comfortable, got golf shoes, casual shoes and my work shoes by Skechers.

However, I'm starting to wonder if they've changed the last on their design. My latest Skechers golf shoes are certainly narrower at the toes and i just got new work shoes and these are exactly the same. They're not uncomfortable but certainly narrower.

I ordered a size bigger than normal so hopefully that helps with them being more narrow.

My current shoes are Nike and they are really hard and sore on the sole of the foot.

Chico84

Visit site
Had a response from GD via Paypal, an offer of a partial £9.99 refund and a replacement item. It doesn't state exactly what the replacement is but I'm game for a laugh :LOL:

Brilliant. Although looking on the website there is hardly anything left. You might end up with a Chelsea branded ball marker.