I bought today.....

Hoganman1

Visit site
I just bought a Ping G400 driver. A US retailer (Dick's Sporting Goods) re-opened Saturday May 9th and they had them on sale. I'm 70 and have lost a lot of distance off the tee. After three rounds I've noticed an increase in my yardage. Hopefully it will continue.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just bought a Ping G400 driver. A US retailer (Dick's Sporting Goods) re-opened Saturday May 9th and they had them on sale. I'm 70 and have lost a lot of distance off the tee. After three rounds I've noticed an increase in my yardage. Hopefully it will continue.
I went into a Dick's Sporting Goods shop outside Orlando a couple of years ago. Never seen a shop like it. Covers pretty much every sport, hell of a range for each one. Where else can you buy swiming goggles, a pack of golf tees, a crossbow with arrows, survival gear, a shotgun and a baseball mitt under one roof? I spent an hour wandering around it, grinning most of the time. I also bought a very fine pair of Adidas spikeless shoes for $40 that I am still using (y).

Handsome range the G400, I'm pleased it is going well for you.

Hoganman1

Visit site
Yes. Dick's is amazing. They actually own Golf Galaxy. In fact almost all of the competing national golf retailers here in Charlotte NC have closed except for country club pro shops and a couple of local repair shops. I buy all my golf supplies as well as other sports related items at Dick's.

As an added note, I hope you all across the pond are back playing our beloved game soon.

Chico84

Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of CG Discount Golf? Just looking on their website and some good deals to be had but the website has adverts on the front page for clubs that were released a few years ago and looks like it’s not been updated that often. Just wondering if it’s legit.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of CG Discount Golf? Just looking on their website and some good deals to be had but the website has adverts on the front page for clubs that were released a few years ago and looks like it’s not been updated that often. Just wondering if it’s legit.

CG are fine, have bought from them many times (albeit not since this all started)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've ordered from them before, hence why I get their emails. Bought a Cleveland wedge off them via ebay that was 40% off two years ago, I still use it now. (y)

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Been trying to contact them via email and phone and get no response for the last couple of weeks

Chico84

Visit site
Been trying to contact them via email and phone and get no response for the last couple of weeks

The plot thickens. Perhaps a sequel to the Golf Depot saga!

In all seriousness I hope you get what you need sorted.

I saw a few postings on a review site that were less than favourable. That combined with the slightly dated website banners and very good deals on a number of items led to my original query.

DuckHookDave

Visit site
The plot thickens. Perhaps a sequel to the Golf Depot saga!

In all seriousness I hope you get what you need sorted.

I saw a few postings on a review site that were less than favourable. That combined with the slightly dated website banners and very good deals on a number of items led to my original query.

I managed to get through to them just now, was very helpful so I can't complain.

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Golf depot is a disgrace, 5 weeks and counting for a polo shirt , they are still advertising in my size , I did manage to get a reply from them , with a promise of prompt postage ,tell me another !
Mine was with cgdiscountgolf not golfdepot sorry. Didn't take the gamble of golf depot! Good luck though