I bought today.....

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ordered some Galvin Green polo’s, shorts and a gillet hoping to be using them soon, I really need to stop looking when I’m bored ?

Siolag

Visit site
View attachment 30355
Can anyone recommend any brand of golf shorts that are fairly loose fit, as per the pic please?

I've bought a couple of brands online (Sunderland and Dwyers) , and whilst the waist has been fine, the fit has been much too snug. Gotta have a bit of dangling space ?

PS Obviously I'm guessing he's wearing Under Armour...

I got a few pairs of Ralph Lauren ones and they are fantastic. So much so I wear them as normal shorts as well as for golf. They are great when in hotter countries.

sussexhacker

Visit site
The guys an absolute cowboy but he’s got the new cobra driver with a stiff shaft and headcover for 250
If he still did PayPal I’d consider that even with all the *** from him before

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
View attachment 30355
Can anyone recommend any brand of golf shorts that are fairly loose fit, as per the pic please?

I've bought a couple of brands online (Sunderland and Dwyers) , and whilst the waist has been fine, the fit has been much too snug. Gotta have a bit of dangling space ?

UA are, bought a pair and a little wide in the leg for my liking. Wide in the waist is essential though, wether I like it or not!

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
View attachment 30355

Got some package then have ya ?

Solidthreeputt

Visit site
View attachment 30355

Adidas for trousers and shorts for me, really like the waist and loose leg.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A Callaway Rogue Driver, Bought last week but arriving tomorrow hopefully....

Did you happen to try the Mavrik before buying the Rogue?

Trying to decide between Mavrik Max or Rogue at the moment

Currently playing XR16 and much prefer the larger head of the max and the Rogue

D

Deleted member 1740

Did you happen to try the Mavrik before buying the Rogue?

Trying to decide between Mavrik Max or Rogue at the moment

Currently playing XR16 and much prefer the larger head of the max and the Rogue

No I tried the Rogue when it was released but was put off by the price. I bought a TM M4 in November 2018 but broke my hand in December so never used it til August and only used it for 3rounds last year. Golf Depot had one brand new for £200 so I’ve took a punt on it.

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
No I tried the Rogue when it was released but was put off by the price. I bought a TM M4 in November 2018 but broke my hand in December so never used it til August and only used it for 3rounds last year. Golf Depot had one brand new for £200 so I’ve took a punt on it.

let us know if you're thinking of moving the M4 on, as have been looking to upgrade to an M driver, to match my 3 wood

GBC

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Ah, but what grip will it come with and will the shaft be correct, you're in the hands of Mr Laurel and Mr Hardy ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Ah, but what grip will it come with and will the shaft be correct, you're in the hands of Mr Laurel and Mr Hardy ?

Isn’t that all part of the fun? Since lockdown there’s been no football,horse racing or any other sport to gamble on, this is the next best thing ???

For the record I’ve got a 100% strike rate with GD. Ok I’ve only ordered once but nevertheless. ?

sussexhacker

Visit site
Isn’t that all part of the fun? Since lockdown there’s been no football,horse racing or any other sport to gamble on, this is the next best thing ???

For the record I’ve got a 100% strike rate with GD. Ok I’ve only ordered once but nevertheless. ?
I was chatting to my mate yesterday who works for an online betting company setting odds and he said they’ve had tens of thousands of people betting on things like the weather or words spoken in the coronavirus briefing... people will find a way to bet on whatever they can