I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 1740

I was chatting to my mate yesterday who works for an online betting company setting odds and he said they’ve had tens of thousands of people betting on things like the weather or words spoken in the coronavirus briefing... people will find a way to bet on whatever they can

Nothing surprises me.

I enjoy a bet, but I do have a limit on what I gamble on.

The Belarussian premier reserve league was my limit?

D

Deleted Member 1156

Just looked at the Golf depot site again. He's got Chelsea ball markers for £2.99 and Arsenal ones for £1.99

Not sure what he is implying :unsure:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Woop Woop it’s arrived!!

Brand spanking new, still in the wrapper, golf pride grip, headcover and brand new wrench.

2/2 ?
I have a theory (okay a guess) based on me making 3 orders.
One was over £100 - arrived
The other two, each less than £40, both refunded.

Is that holding water with anyone else?

Know you gamblers like a system ??

Spoon

Visit site
I'd been eyeing up a load of stuff from golf depot. Had a Cobra driver, wedges, shoes, set of Wilson d250 irons all I my basket...

Was really annoyed that I missed out on all of the above as I dithered for a day instead of checking out straight away. Frankly it sounds like I dodged a bullet, who knows what I'd have got.

I just got some gloves in the end... I'll probably get socks :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1740

I'd been eyeing up a load of stuff from golf depot. Had a Cobra driver, wedges, shoes, set of Wilson d250 irons all I my basket...

Was really annoyed that I missed out on all of the above as I dithered for a day instead of checking out straight away. Frankly it sounds like I dodged a bullet, who knows what I'd have got.

I just got some gloves in the end... I'll probably get socks :rolleyes:

Embrace it spoon, imagine the feeling of utter delight when you get what you've actually ordered ?

D

Deleted member 1740

I have a theory (okay a guess) based on me making 3 orders.
One was over £100 - arrived
The other two, each less than £40, both refunded.

Is that holding water with anyone else?

Know you gamblers like a system ??

Haha I love a good old conspiracy theory.

You might be right, I know he offers free delivery over £40 so possibly it's not worth his while sending stuff under that value so he cancels it. Try reordering over £40 to find out

Or maybe you were just unlucky. ?

Spoon

Visit site
Embrace it spoon, imagine the feeling of utter delight when you get what you've actually ordered ?

It'll still be a little deflating... £15 quid worth of gloves when it could have been sooo much more.

Had some golf pride grips in't basket too until they miraculously doubled in price overnight. Snooze you lose i guess