I bought today.....

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I left a negative review for them on Google and the owner phoned me up and started having a pop at me. Explained my issues and he bombarded me with texts saying I need to remove the negative review or he won't help me this was despite explaining that 1 order hasn't been sent and 2 orders are wrong.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I left a negative review for them on Google and the owner phoned me up and started having a pop at me. Explained my issues and he bombarded me with texts saying I need to remove the negative review or he won't help me this was despite explaining that 1 order hasn't been sent and 2 orders are wrong.

I think the fact the have now removed PayPal as an option to make payment to them says a lot. Just looking at this page alone which will be a very small percentage of items he sells you can see the issues.

He must of been having to deal with countless PayPal disputes and refunds due to incorrect items being delivered or stuff not being delivered at all

I can’t really understand the thinking from them in sending out incorrect items from what people have actually ordered. Just asking for trouble doing that.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I think the fact the have now removed PayPal as an option to make payment to them says a lot. Just looking at this page alone which will be a very small percentage of items he sells you can see the issues.

He must of been having to deal with countless PayPal disputes and refunds due to incorrect items being delivered or stuff not being delivered at all

I can’t really understand the thinking from them in sending out incorrect items from what people have actually ordered. Just asking for trouble doing that.

Most of the prices have been well hiked up anyway now so it’s no longer worth the risk

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Probably easier to eBay wrong items when golf courses get the green light to reopen.
Make a quick profit and move on.

That’s exactly what I am going to do. I got a Mavrik driver for £250, that was £200 less than anywhere else at the time.

It was the max I ordered and he sent the standard but I will now sell on eBay in a few weeks. Would rather do that than risk the return to the shop

sussexhacker

Visit site
After I tried to order 3 wedges from golf depot and didn’t receive one I don’t think I’ll try again
Does anyone know of any pro shops around Sussex that have any good deals on wedges?

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
After I tried to order 3 wedges from golf depot and didn’t receive one I don’t think I’ll try again
Does anyone know of any pro shops around Sussex that have any good deals on wedges?

I ordered a wedge week and a half ago, no dispatch email, no reply to email, doesn’t answer phone. Was a Cobra PUR.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
They sent me the wrong item and offered a refund if I returned but decided against it after reading various story’s about people having problems with them when it came to returning items
Golf depot contacted me today asking me to return parcel to them and they will exchange for correct shoes. Anyone had joy doing this with them?
Only took 4 emails, correspondence has been very poor.

Did you have the pleasure of dealing with Mr Laurel or Mr Hardy ?

Chico84

Visit site
Ordered a Mizuno ST200 5 wood from Golf Depot. I’ve had an email confirmation and a shipping confirmation from parcelforce so we shall see what turns up!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just got a brand new Ping Hoofer of ebay for £100.
Noticed a bag like my Adidas one on there for £59.99 it looked worn out.
Will put mine on there as it’s in good nick.
Before you ask I just fancied a change.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
People still ordering from Golf Depot, I'm wondering if I'm on Gambler's Anonymous forum by mistake. :LOL:

Last time I looked all the prices seemed to have gone back to something resembling normality?

In other news I have today received a Footjoy top from Golfbase and I have ordered some Skechers Mojo Elite shoes I have been lusting after for a while. I'm currently challenging Imelda Marcos on the shoes front :oops: