I bought today.....

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
Ordered a TM M5 Fairway wood last Tuesday at 8.30 and it's arrived this morning,with HID hovering at the door....

Club is the exact spec I ordered but it's clearly an ex demo club, still in A1 condition, and has two price stickers on neither being the price i paid, as i had to explain when HIS saw £ 329 !!i i paid £ 99

Am happy but could of done without me looking out the window for the last 5 or so days every time i heard traffic thinking today's the day.

Would i order from them again.....we!l at the price i paid maybe ..... Just reset my next day expectations

Am sure someone's said it already it's like a lottery being run by laurel and hardy, harsh especially as my club is all good but feel i may of been one of the lucky ones..

GBC

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Such a strange company. Some orders are brilliant with excellent communication whilst others process but they just blank you. I've had brilliant clubs from them and then clubs that look like they've been used for years. At least I paid via PayPal so can open a dispute.

D

Deleted member 1740

Hopefully you like the them as much as I like the 2 black SM7s I bought a couple of months ago, beautiful.

I was looking at the Bettinardi wedges and nearly bought them until I seen the jet black SM8's, itll be a shame to hit balls with them they're that nice.

Visit site
Golf depot contacted me today asking me to return parcel to them and they will exchange for correct shoes. Anyone had joy doing this with them?
Only took 4 emails, correspondence has been very poor.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Golf depot contacted me today asking me to return parcel to them and they will exchange for correct shoes. Anyone had joy doing this with them?

They sent me the wrong item and offered a refund if I returned but decided against it after reading various story’s about people having problems with them when it came to returning items

Zig

Visit site
Three emails and telephone calls every day for a week, and I haven't been able to get a reply or an answered call about an incorrect/items missing from an order.

I did have a second order which was delivered 100% correct - just in the interest of full disclosure!