I bought today.....

anji71

Visit site
List of things I bought in the last few weeks:- Chipping net and mat, TM M6 Driver ( didn’t need it, but at £149) Ping Glide 2.0 Es wedge ( amazing feel), H2 818 Hybrid, Adidas 360 Tour shoes and Footjoy winter boots.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got a Liveview Pro last week.

Basically a camera that has its own WiFi so you can hook up to an eye pad. Means you can whack it on a stand and view your swing in real time from any angle, also record, analyse and all the usual guff.

Its been the best training aid I've ever bought, especially as I'm trying to make some changes and you can't tell whats going on from feel.

Faffing round with camera phone never cut it for me.

Whats more, i bought it as a preorder. Golfsupport's customer service was nothing short of exceptional. By far the standout online retailer I've ever dealt with.

D

Deleted member 1740

haha get a feeling ive been stiffed a bottle of prosecco there lol, i see a few of the shyster books have already started cancelling season bets!

been planning on the watch for a while, sucker for a bargain lol

Haha certainly not mate, I’m a man of my word the bottle will be delivered.....it might be empty though ?

Whose been cancelling bets?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Haha certainly not mate, I’m a man of my word the bottle will be delivered.....it might be empty though ?

Whose been cancelling bets?

only the smaller guys for now i think, sadly not the one that took my man city, fulham, portsmouth, mansfield guess lol

this staying on my unsettled bets for even longer is most distressing haha

D

Deleted member 1740

only the smaller guys for now i think, sadly not the one that took my man city, fulham, portsmouth, mansfield guess lol

this staying on my unsettled bets for even longer is most distressing haha

Haha I know what you mean. Bet365 closed my account so I had to get my mate to get my over 10pt bet on, at least I don’t have to look at it when I log on?. Though my over 100pt bet is staring at me and waving when I log in to Skybet??

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Haha I know what you mean. Bet365 closed my account so I had to get my mate to get my over 10pt bet on, at least I don’t have to look at it when I log on?. Though my over 100pt bet is staring at me and waving when I log in to Skybet??

365 closed an acoount, surely not lol. maybe time to grow a beard or two sir ;)

D

Deleted member 1740

365 closed an acoount, surely not lol. maybe time to grow a beard or two sir ;)

I tried that but they closed my account again after I deposited £200 the feckers ??

My tart has an account with them that she rarely uses that I could use but I don’t want her seeing what I win...more importantly lose ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I tried that but they closed my account again after I deposited £200 the feckers ??

My tart has an account with them that she rarely uses that I could use but I don’t want her seeing what I win...more importantly lose ?

far better choices of beard lol, some hoops you have to jump through and perils to avoid too ;)