I bought today.....

WillieScotland

Visit site
I received mine yesterday. Bought it from Clubhouse Golf.

HOWEVER - I ordered it the week before the lockdown when it was clear we were about to be locked down. Original delivery time was two days. They rescheduled that twice due to "delays from our supplier". I guess everyone had the same idea. So it took over a month but did eventually arrive.
Thanks for this, Kaz, good to hear. I do have one friend who used a UK based trader around the same time as you and he got his too. The problem was by the time I decided to do something, supplies had dried up and the market has been flooded with traders based overseas. There is one group of about 15 of them, offering identical nets, identical 50% off terms, identical "sale ends 11.59 tonight" claims etc etc Their marketing ads on FB are identical as are their websites, all based in USA. I have reported this to FB, but can't see them doing anything to stop the flow of ads. My posting was mainly to hear from others and warn a few maybe thinking of buying. Thanks for your time. Willie

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Thanks for this, Kaz, good to hear. I do have one friend who used a UK based trader around the same time as you and he got his too. The problem was by the time I decided to do something, supplies had dried up and the market has been flooded with traders based overseas. There is one group of about 15 of them, offering identical nets, identical 50% off terms, identical "sale ends 11.59 tonight" claims etc etc Their marketing ads on FB are identical as are their websites, all based in USA. I have reported this to FB, but can't see them doing anything to stop the flow of ads. My posting was mainly to hear from others and warn a few maybe thinking of buying. Thanks for your time. Willie

I've been looking online too but most sites are either delivering late May-early June or just look like dodgy sites. In the end I bought some airflow balls so at least I can hit some chips and pitches around the garden. I did go for a mat a few weeks about (due early May)so I can stop taking lumps out of HID's lawn

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
A putter for the junior (3 1/2) so I can roll out the putting mat and the putout.
Also ordered a Ping cap as it would be rude not to. That one is for me.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Didn’t order it today but finally put my net up today. Really happy with the quality of it. I got mine from hotgolf

I got my net out of the celler today its only 3 years since my daughter brought it for me ?

Not assembled it yet but will do shortly, I'm not one for practicing a lot so I think after 10mins. I will start to get bored.

D

Deleted member 1740

This won't end well. Pulled the trigger on a new pair of myjoys. Couldn't resist any longer

Have these turned up yet Homer?

I've got a pair of Pro SL‘s in the basket, bit pricey at £229 like but waiting to see yours ?