I bought today.....

anji71

Visit site
So my Golf depot delivery arrived yesterday. The TM6 driver and Adidas 360 Tour shoes are spot on, but the footjoy boots were the wrong ones.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I ordered some white/green adidas codechaos shoes from golf depot on Wednesday, only received an email from PayPal confirming transaction. The chap phoned yesterday to say he didn’t have any left in my size in the colour I’d ordered, but would send me a pair in another colour, which were actually more expensive, no extra charge. He was posting them yesterday.

Sounds like a nice chap, I’m sure he’s just busy and that his website isn’t built for every golfer to be off work looking to buy something!

peld

Visit site
I ordered some white/green adidas codechaos shoes from golf depot on Wednesday, only received an email from PayPal confirming transaction. The chap phoned yesterday to say he didn’t have any left in my size in the colour I’d ordered, but would send me a pair in another colour, which were actually more expensive, no extra charge. He was posting them yesterday.

Sounds like a nice chap, I’m sure he’s just busy and that his website isn’t built for every golfer to be off work looking to buy something!
Which size as I ordered the same last night?

sussexhacker

Visit site
Which size as I ordered the same last night?
I’ve ordered 11’s and 12’s as in my Adidas trainers I’m a snug 11 but in their cricket spikes I’m a comfortable 12 and I guessed I could sell the ones that don’t fit as well on eBay for a tiny profit

Siolag

Visit site
Pressure putt trainer and mat.

The “deluxe” Slazenger one we had bought previously is terrible, so decided to spend a bit of cash on a better one. Didn’t bother with the mirror for now but may get one in future.

sussexhacker

Visit site

I haven’t had any sort of dispatch email and the sizes I ordered of the same shoe have disappeared now
Hopefully I get the same option as I quite like the grey/ black ones

sussexhacker

Visit site
Not sure why I was ever optimistic about this
Just had a refund.
No offer of different colour or different shoe
And the wedge I ordered still looks like it is in stock
Joke of a company

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just had a refund.
Joke of a company

Their customer service has long been discussed on here. Let's be honest you only tried to by the stuff coz of the price, if it had arrived without communication, i'm sure you POV would have been different.
Looks to me that they've increased prices about 10% now, still much lower than elsewhere though. So could still grab a bargain, just less than you may of hoped for.

sussexhacker

Visit site
Their customer service has long been discussed on here. Let's be honest you only tried to by the stuff coz of the price, if it had arrived without communication, i'm sure you POV would have been different.
Looks to me that they've increased prices about 10% now, still much lower than elsewhere though. So could still grab a bargain, just less than you may of hoped for.

I would never have risked it if their prices weren’t so cheap no...

But that’s beside the point as a business in this age you have online sales and you make good on them otherwise what’s the point being in business

D

Deleted member 1740

Just had a refund.
Joke of a company

You've been unfortunate on this occasion.

Positive is you got your refund with no issues.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I was thinking similar the other day, how a great price is a leveller. The golfdepot website is one of the worst, often details missing, for shoes you can't search for size, demo clubs with new club photos etc., plus the online service is well known to have challenges. But a price drop and a load of us (me included) are overlooking this.

sussexhacker

Visit site
I was thinking similar the other day, how a great price is a leveller. The golfdepot website is one of the worst, often details missing, for shoes you can't search for size, demo clubs with new club photos etc., plus the online service is well known to have challenges. But a price drop and a load of us (me included) are overlooking this.

Seeing as we have the protection of PayPal I wasn’t going to miss out on a pair of shoes I wanted but couldn’t afford at roughly 60% off or a wedge that I really needed at half the price I could get it anywhere else
Even if the guy has the reputation he does

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had 2 wedges in basket
Site kept crashing, was unable to complete transaction

Website fine again now, but both wedges are now £20 more expensive
1 was 49.99......now 69.99
Other was 69.99..... 89.99

Lots of other prices have rocketed
My mate was trying to buy M6 irons at 249, they're now 349.....!!