I bought today.....

Wolf

Visit site
Cheers, I enjoy looking at the stats and have previously tried inputting them myself but it’s so time consuming and often the data isn’t completely accurate so I stop doing it. This seems to be easy to use and data rich. I’m going to become even more of a golf nerd! :)
It's made me the complete golf nerd was sitting in bed last night looking at stay break downs to put in to place today... Keeps it interesting though xxxxxx

cs1986

Club Champion
Visit site
Picked myself up a Ted Baker Golf polo shirt for £32 reduced from £79.
Also got myself some Dwyers & Co golf trousers off Amazon. Never tried them before so will see what they are like but only cost £30 and I was in desperate need of a new pair!

My golf wardrobe has now progressed from a Puma polo and some 8 year old golf trousers from Sports Direct

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You won't be disappointed, I've had mine a few weeks and live it, get really engrossed in the stats and highlights what you need to improve. Make sure to utilise the dashboard option on their website breaks down even further the stats the Arccos caddy uploads via the app

I never knew about the web portal

Cheers for the heads up pal

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sales purchases landed today.

UA tapered Chino, nice fit. Not drainpipe but not too baggy.

Peak performance Hybrid. QWERTY looks well down with it in his UA one so I thought I'd get with the times & try look the part too 👍

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bought a Nike AeroReact polo for £25 when they had their online Black Friday sale.

Went into Nike Outlet at Royal Quays today, and they had the same top for £14. So I bought myself another one :)

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Some FJ Countour’s, in the sale at a local shop - only cost me £15 after I used vouchers I got for Birthday & Christmas - would have cost me £0 had I found another voucher I had before I went, oh well, that’s £30 towards the driving iron I was looking at whilst I was in there.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
A Titleist 915D3 for a steal. Now trying to find an orange graphite designs X Stiff 3 wood shaft to put in it. Crank it down low and launch it high 👍👍👍

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A Titleist 915D3 for a steal. Now trying to find an orange graphite designs X Stiff 3 wood shaft to put in it. Crank it down low and launch it high 👍👍👍

Titleist fanboy 👍
Not surprised how you hit those CB’s at Wallasey... good luck finding the shaft.... 👍

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
A large wall clock, commissioned someone to build a bespoke coffee table and thankfully enough money left over for me to get my new wedge.

Ping Glide 2.0 50 degree/12 degree bounce. At least I got something!