I bought today.....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Having successfully road tested the new putter this morning I decided to return to the scene of the crime. I was desperate for some new shoes but sadly anything other than FJ's simply didn't feel comfy so I was forced to wander inside and purchase an FJ mid-layer top, a Ping polo shirt and a FJ version. Both shirts were marked with 40% off and I used my loyalty points to take an extra £10 off. I@m officially done from there now. HID not overly impressed

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Prolaunch red regular shaft with a tip for TM, and an undersized grip

Hoping to bring the flight of my drives down a bit

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As well as the shoes mentioned in another post I bought a Titleist Staydry trolley bag on Friday. Seems like a really good deal at £149. For the first time ever in my golfing life I will have two bags. The new one will be for wetter days and when I am feeling lazy. It has loads more space and I always feel wetter when carrying in the rain, shoulder straps compressing my jacket.
I need to return my carry bag, also a Titleist stay dry as the hook for the towel fell off then one of the zips packed in, only a few months old so needs repaired/ replaced, by Titleist of course

Wolf

Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on an Arccos 360 for £190. See if I can use the stats to take a couple of shots off my handicap.
You won't be disappointed, I've had mine a few weeks and live it, get really engrossed in the stats and highlights what you need to improve. Make sure to utilise the dashboard option on their website breaks down even further the stats the Arccos caddy uploads via the app

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You won't be disappointed, I've had mine a few weeks and live it, get really engrossed in the stats and highlights what you need to improve. Make sure to utilise the dashboard option on their website breaks down even further the stats the Arccos caddy uploads via the app

Cheers, I enjoy looking at the stats and have previously tried inputting them myself but it’s so time consuming and often the data isn’t completely accurate so I stop doing it. This seems to be easy to use and data rich. I’m going to become even more of a golf nerd! :)

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m torn between 360 or holding out for Gamegolf Pro.... not sure. If Arccos release a device (which is rumoured) will it work with the 360 sensors...