I bought today.....

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Definitely not a lot to get it done. Not sure if that includes P&P but might go via my club pro (on the premise I pull the trigger) and let him send them off for me

That price is to cover carriage two ways, they don't technically charge to do the work. The best thing about getting Ping to do the alterations is that it alters the history of the clubs too and Ping record this against the serial number.

Wolf

Visit site
Just picked up a Blue Cobra F6 driver courtesy of AG for £52. Its got a 43.5 inch shaft so suits my desire to try a slightly shorter shaft and at that price will fit in nicely and could be a pre cursor to a custom fit for an F9 next summer

D

Deleted member 18588

Titleist 917F 3w for £99 from AG.

Supposedly ex-demo but the head actually still in the sealed cellophane.

At that price for a brand new club it would be rude not to.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
First trip to Silvermere. A little disappointed in the shoe sale and lack of decent shoes in my size so took a rain check on those. HID has agreed to the myjoys but I'm going to have a natter with the club pro first. Got a nice lined jumper, some FJ trousers and a sleeve of the new Wilson balls to try. Had to walk away from the putters as I nearly talked myself into a new Ping or a new Scotty. Place was packed. Played this morning and hit it OK so still looking at those Pings on Golfbifdder

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Back to Silvermere. Tried so many pairs of 8 and 8.5 shoes on but couldn't find anything that felt "right" on so left it. Bought a couple of windproof tops with 40% off and was about to walk away pleased at my self restraint. Wandered towards the putters and before I knew it had this in my hands https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...YZwi5TcHt7Mqo29lPC9XWWUjTEZ3be2caAhVhEALw_wcB

It was priced at £129 (down from an RRP of £179) but managed to haggle an extra £10 off. Even took it out to their artificial green and tried it and the bloody thing couldn't miss. I even paid for my tops, took HID for lunch and to give me time to mull it over. Tried it again and bought it. In my defence, I had an original version of this with the metal face insert) and loved it until the face fell off and Odyssey wouldn't replace it. Giving it a maiden voyage in the roll up tomorrow

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Back to Silvermere. Tried so many pairs of 8 and 8.5 shoes on but couldn't find anything that felt "right" on so left it. Bought a couple of windproof tops with 40% off and was about to walk away pleased at my self restraint. Wandered towards the putters and before I knew it had this in my hands https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...YZwi5TcHt7Mqo29lPC9XWWUjTEZ3be2caAhVhEALw_wcB

It was priced at £129 (down from an RRP of £179) but managed to haggle an extra £10 off. Even took it out to their artificial green and tried it and the bloody thing couldn't miss. I even paid for my tops, took HID for lunch and to give me time to mull it over. Tried it again and bought it. In my defence, I had an original version of this with the metal face insert) and loved it until the face fell off and Odyssey wouldn't replace it. Giving it a maiden voyage in the roll up tomorrow

Sweet. Great deal👍 I wish you many happy years together 👍

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
A TM 2017 M2 4 Hybrid from the AG sale at Trafford Centre. Think it's supposed to be ex demo as no headcover, but looks and feels brand new so for £50 it's a bargain.

And ordered a £9 headcover off eBay for it!

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Loads of great deals in there. Hard to walk past!!

I went with the intention of buying a 4 Hybrid I had asked for money at Xmas to buy luckily! I was very tempted by a D300 3 wood for 49 as well though! Even though my current RBZ stage 2 is great for me.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I went with the intention of buying a 4 Hybrid I had asked for money at Xmas to buy luckily! I was very tempted by a D300 3 wood for 49 as well though! Even though my current RBZ stage 2 is great for me.
That RBZ Stage 2 is a belter.

Loads on here got rid and regretted!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not me but my mate spent £300 on a Rogue draw driver on the way to the course this morning (he had fitted for it the other day) and promptly hit some bomber drives better than I've ever seen him hit before. Impressive!