I bought today.....

Smoj

Visit site
other the last weeks I sold a bunch of stuff and upgraded various things

Nike Air Jordan 1 low G - Shadow colourway
Nike Air Jordan 1 low G - Wolf Gray colourway (keeping these for the spring/summer)
Nike Zoom Infinity Next% (been hearing horror stories about the airbubble popping, but so far so good, prob my fav golf shoe, extremly comfy, supprised by the grip too)
Had loads of discount codes/points saved up on adidas website + black friday so bought an Adidas water proof bucket hat and one of their cheap adidas logo golf caps for extremly cheap, I was very supprised how well the cap fit.
and some titleist 714 ap2s which i took out on the course for the first time yesterday and just wow. one of the best golf perchases I have ever made.
and a 2nd hand berghaus ghlas softshell jacket which is warm-ish and windproof jacket which is perfect for the dry cold rounds coming up.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Garmin Approach S12 watch … an Amazon Black Friday offer. My Bushnell isn‘t that old, but it has rebooted during each of my last three rounds … and Bushnell have already deemed it a legacy product ?. Hopefully the Garmin will be more reliable.

RichA

Visit site
Nick have you bought already? as theres a 20% code (EXTRA20) you can get them for £56? Picked up a pair to walk the dog on the hills locally when they get slippy
Thanks both. Just ordered a pair myself. I hope they're more waterproof than my previous S2G shoes, but I'll take a risk for £56.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Nick have you bought already? as theres a 20% code (EXTRA20) you can get them for £56? Picked up a pair to walk the dog on the hills locally when they get slippy

Unfortunately I have Steve!
Oh well, they'll be a good deal even at £70 if they keep my feet dry and warm.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
A brand new Ping G425 driver, first new driver for many, many years.
It's maiden voyage is tomorrow. :eek:

Last edited:

sjw

Visit site
Didn't buy it, but I received a Ben Sayers electric trolley for my birthday yesterday. Yet to give it a try but it looks like a nice piece of kit.

I had just about convinced myself that I enjoyed carrying and I was going to look into getting a lighter bag, so while I appreciate the gift, it did throw me for a loop a little bit!