I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bit of a gamble but I saw Under Armour polos on Ebay for 12 quid, the cheap price is because they're from Asia so the sizes are different. i.e. it'll say XL on the label but it's equivalent to our M. I like Under Armour so thought it was worth the gamble for 12 quid. :LOL: Might be fake but as long as the material is nice I won't be bothered at that price.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bit of a gamble but I saw Under Armour polos on Ebay for 12 quid, the cheap price is because they're from Asia so the sizes are different. i.e. it'll say XL on the label but it's equivalent to our M. I like Under Armour so thought it was worth the gamble for 12 quid. :LOL: Might be fake but as long as the material is nice I won't be bothered at that price.

I saw those last week, there seems to be a lot of sellers peddling these cheap UA shirts at the minute. Wonder what the quality is like.

gopher99

Visit site
After my weekend at FP, I was looking to get a less spinning shaft for my Cobra. I made the fatal mistake of going to American golf at Thorpe Wood on the way home, 45 mins later i am the proud owner of a sim2 driver?. Spin rate is much lower and the ball doesn’t stall as much in the air, also got a scotty Cameron putter in my bag. I found my old putter at my parents house which I misplaced 15 years ago.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Same thing happened with me when I met my other half. I'm the end I had to politely ask her to not buy me novelty golf items and also pass the retreat on to her friends.

I've repeatedly had to tell my family not to buy me anything golf related. I still occasionally get a box of Sports Direct Slazenger balls for Christmas of my birthday. Luckily these can now be donated to the boy.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got a old mans club? Taylormade sim 9 wood easiest club I’ve ever hit goes 160-170 yards, it’s going to replace my Ping g30 5 hybrid a club I never felt comfortable at setup and hit it left a lot.

Anyone that wants the Ping can have it for a donation to HFH.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Speedstix - like superspeed sticks but they’re weights that attach to an existing shaft you have. Costs less than half the price of superspeed and gives access to an app.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lovely set of Markaudio Pluvia drivers for a set of floor standing speakers I am building, love the gold driver cone.

markaudio-pluvia-11-gold-7-full-range-aluminium-wo.jpg