I bought today.....

Mike79

Visit site
Bagged a Vokey 52 deg SM wedge for £20 to match my 56 and 60 wedges. And stuck a new Tour Velvet 360 grip on it. Easy peasy

...I need to be playing golf, not just buying *** ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
A pair of Footjoy Dry Joys Tour at £50 off. :)(y)

Wow, not many around.
I tried to get a pair at the beginning of winter but FJ told my pro they were massively short of stock.

Searched eBay in my size & it threw up 2 pairs in my size, one in all white, the other white with a black nubuck saddle. The white & black were even cheaper but I wasn't sure about the nubuck on an all weather shoe.

And now another pair of Footjoy Dry Joys Tour, all black, for £85. :D (y)

Shame I missed the Pro SL Carbons for £110. :(

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I like these and have them in the normal trainer version. Are they waterproof and anyone know how good they are in the wet?

They don't claim to be waterproof, very much a summer only shoe. They have a mesh upper, so any bit of a rain and they're done for.

As Orikoru said they aren't waterproof, I've worn mine in heavy showers with no problem but you wouldn't want to be wading though long wet rough or through puddles - wouldn't agree that they are a summer only shoe though - I've worn mine on the course twice this week with normal socks - both days temperature was around freezing and my feet were toasty warm.