Howard Webb,.... above his own station!!!!!?

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Is it just me or did anyone else just seen this idiot look at Sterlings hand like he had left dog muck on his shirt.

Now before you ask I support united, but webb needs to get back on a level since reffing the world cup games he is way above his own station.

What a spanner, does himself no favours

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Didn't his attitude bother you when he was on UTDs books?

I know what you mean tho,he is a bit of a Diva.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Got a feeling Howard webbs gonna be one of those transfer listed at the end of the season by the rags.. Not played to his potential this year

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He isn't the best ref but is more than competent compared to a couple of others I've seen this year. You shouldn't be touching the official in any sport and I'd be tempting to book him for ungentlemanly conduct but then again I don't like Sterling!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
clear penalty (albeit Suarez looked like he'd taken three rounds to the side lol) and Gerrard should have been off for a clear 2nd bookable

shocking ref, always has been

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What does me and am no fan of Howard's is that who is he and actually every referee answerable to. Managers get sacked every week through results and let's be right this shocking performance affected the result.
Any other ref would next week be in the championship, but MR Webb seems untouchable?

shocking decisions from a shocking ref. should not come as a surprise.

in webs defence he probably never gave a penalty against goofy because the other 20 players were in his sight of vision.

D

Deleted member 15344

Big game - big decision and once again Webb fails poorly

If I kept making mistakes like he does then I would be fired

How he didn't give that pen I will never know - right in front of him - no excuse

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Guys on SSN were equally baffelled by that , he should be made explain , be interesting if SSN have the guy over the referees on this week , even he couldnt explain that one id say

D

Deleted member 15344

Guys on SSN were equally baffelled by that , he should be made explain , be interesting if SSN have the guy over the referees on this week , even he couldnt explain that one id say

It's truly unexplainable - refs get dropped for clangers like that - will Webb ?

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's truly unexplainable - refs get dropped for clangers like that - will Webb ?

He should , wiil he ? i dont think so, he is their top man , isnt he ? I think Brendan Rodgers has a right to an answer tho , it not a sunday morning knockabout , its big bucks .. im not for a second saying refs should have to explain every poor decision , BUT that is shocking beyond belief .. yards away , clear view .. has to be easiest decision ever ..

i suppose Arsen didnt see it

D

Deleted member 15344

He should , wiil he ? i dont think so, he is their top man , isnt he ? I think Brendan Rodgers has a right to an answer tho , it not a sunday morning knockabout , its big bucks .. im not for a second saying refs should have to explain every poor decision , BUT that is shocking beyond belief .. yards away , clear view .. has to be easiest decision ever ..

i suppose Arsen didnt see it

He won't get dropped - he is the golden boy

He has had multiple mistakes like that and still not been dropped