how much is down to vision of the shot being played?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
was watching a few vids and after having several lessons I came up with a question!

we all say I hit a slice/fade or draw/hook but how much of this comes down to the vision or mindset before playing a shot over muscle memory/practice?

a lot of what is taught is common sense and most of us during or after a lesson/shot know why it went where it did. Can we actually visualise the shot then replicate with the swing or does something get lost inbetween?

soz if thisa sounds daft but just something that jumped at me earlier (and a few brewski's) :thup:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
most of us during or after a lesson/shot know why it went where it did.

If that's the case why are you playing off 28? The majority of golfers don't know anything at all about the swing, weightshift, swingpath, in fact 90% of golfers (maybe more) don't even line up properly, i'd say most don't really have a clue why the ball went where it did... although they'd tell you otherwise.....

ummm,....my head came up! :)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Gibbo there's a pro called Kendal McWade that teaches a method called instinctive golf, I had a lesson with him years ago and he had me hitting shots to order within the hour, it's simple.
Why haven't I gone back? Good question and I suppose I like the technicalities of the swing more than the feel type swing.
Have a look here http://instinctivegolf.co.uk/