How much for a birthday meal!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pay whatever you feel comfortable with and have a great night out.

We don't go out much ATM because of the girls .. but sometimes we will randomly order in just because it's a change ..

Pay over the odds for basically what we eat normally but it's something we like to do

Soon as their older we will be out for evenings again paying whatever for food just to get out lol

When we lived at our parents we went cinema every single week..watched so much rubbish but it was just to get us out together and that's all that matters

D

Deleted member 23270

We’ve paid almost €20 for two coffees in Piazza Navona, Rome, and St Mark’s Square in Venice. We both remember those experiences vividly. Way, way over priced but wow, what venues.
Me too.....I vividly remember her doing her nut at the rip off prices but I insisted :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 23270

Pay whatever you feel comfortable with and have a great night out.

We don't go out much ATM because of the girls .. but sometimes we will randomly order in just because it's a change ..

Pay over the odds for basically what we eat normally but it's something we like to do

Soon as their older we will be out for evenings again paying whatever for food just to get out lol

When we lived at our parents we went cinema every single week..watched so much rubbish but it was just to get us out together and that's all that matters
I'm curious......why do you start a new line for every sentence?