How much would you pay for a cart bag.....?

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Getting myself sorted out with a trolley and don't have a cart bag so that's needed aswell.

Found some pretty good ones but, having never looked before, am pretty shocked how expensive some are!

How much have you paid/would you pay for a cart bag?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I got the PK Black PVC one - cost about 95 quid but it was a birthday pressie so I'm not supposed to know. You can pay 200 or more for some bags.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Getting myself sorted out with a trolley and don't have a cart bag so that's needed aswell.

Found some pretty good ones but, having never looked before, am pretty shocked how expensive some are!

How much have you paid/would you pay for a cart bag?

I tend to have 3 bags available at any time, one of which is a big/cart type bag. My current one is like this

http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/gear/searchresults/Bags/Trolley-Bag/SKYMAX-Premier-Trolley-Bag/

except in Red/Black/Grey. It's lasted better than anything before. I paid £50... :D

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought it would be, and am about to pay £90 to £100-ish which I'm happy with.

There are some that are crazy money though!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I paid £120 for my Sun Mountain H2No and it's worth every penny! When it's raining everything stays nice and dry.

bigbazzaboy

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This wont help you but my Slazenger Tour one cost £20 off a mate. I timed it well to start looking for one cos my mate just bought a titleist one for £90.

Im looking at maybe getting an Ogio stand and trolley bag. My Slazenger one is that heavy it rules out carrying it for a few holes after a range session. If anybodys wondering how the stand and trolley thing works the bag has clips that keep the legs pinned. Its £110 though.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd say about £90 should get you a good cart bag, if you shop around.

I wouldn't pay more than that.

Found a few for that money and even a bit less so just need to decide which one I want and pull the trigger!

PK Twinline ordered aswell, farewell aching shoulder!!

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
This wont help you but my Slazenger Tour one cost £20 off a mate. I timed it well to start looking for one cos my mate just bought a titleist one for £90.

Im looking at maybe getting an Ogio stand and trolley bag. My Slazenger one is that heavy it rules out carrying it for a few holes after a range session. If anybodys wondering how the stand and trolley thing works the bag has clips that keep the legs pinned. Its £110 though.

Look at my link above for the Nike bag

bigbazzaboy

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Cracking find mate,have a cyber pint on me. :D Need to find a more subtle colour scheme though.

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site

Cracking find mate,have a cyber pint on me. :D Need to find a more subtle colour scheme though.

Red and black does the job...pay no more than 99 though!

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
£100 max for a cart bag, although I probably would stretch to £120 for something like the H2No. which is waterproof, so has a bit of something extra from most bags.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
got a cobra one off our pro for 65 quid they should be about 90 i think, c10 reverse. its a good bag, but not enough pockets for me. taylormade do a couple for around that price i think, i have a tm carry and it has been excellent.

mitch90

Medal Winner
Visit site
shouldnt have to pay any more than £100 IMO. theres plenty of choice in that price range. i payed 95 for a titleist rc10 and highly recomend it.