advise on a trip to Europe as a treat for hid

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thirded :),

Madrid is my favourite city I've ever visited. Been there countless times and love it. Go to Mercado San Miguel for the best food experience on the planet

Seville is also gorgeous, we went at Easter and the nightly parades by hooded figures in their thousands is a sight to behold.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cheers lads, any other suggestions would be awesome, trying to make the trip as enjoyable as possible on a sensible budget as sub's are due straight after ;)

steveh

Club Champion
Visit site
I have 3 suggestions... Seville, Rome or Krakow.... Krakow is the wild card, but I took hid and she loved it!

Rome would get my vote - went for my honeymoon and it's a great place. Loads to see and do, iconic buildings round every corner and amazing food. Also, from what I remember, it's not as expensive for food and drink as a lot of European cities I've been to.

Krakow is a good shout as a wildcard though. Lovely place and dirt cheap when you're there. I went on a stag do but remember thinking it would be nice to go back with the missus.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Rome or Madrid would be my shout. The hop on hop off tour buses are a great way to get the overall picture of the city and then choose where you want to go back to for a second look.

T

thecraw

Bruges is probably the nicest city I've been in. I thought it was a great place.

Geneva is also nice with fantastic transport links.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
After my visit last year I would plum for Florence or Seina.

Stunning and most interesting and food to die for.

I don't often agree with Dodger, but he's not wrong about either of these places.

Siena is a bit quieter, so if you want nightlife, head for Florence - Amazing City. Or Rome - the Roman history is awesome and there's plenty to do.

Brugges is the nicest "quiet" city I've ever been to and if you both like beer, it's a no brainer.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stockholm is a lovely place to go Ryanair have flights to Arlanada airport, used to go there with work a lot as is Zurich a lovely clean place and the Banhoffa Strasser has some nice watch shops.:)