GMNWOOM (flatcappers) Lee Park finals day Sat 7th ## other forummers welcome ##

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't wanna be the ref. Im lumbered with it because no one else wants to play with you. You should see the E Mithers I've had begging not to be put out with you on any of the days...;)

Oh, and for the love of God stop concentrating on my nuts... If you mention Teabagging in the next post Im switching Hotels..

Tetlee typhoo or pg?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks like 6 on Friday, 10 on Saturday and 9 on Sunday mate. For the Friday round I was just gonna let the 6 play for drinks in each 3 ball. Me Scott and Scouse in the 2nd group, with you Dave and Andy out first. You should be in the clubhouse about an hour before us hackers.. Remind me to give you a tenner to get us a round in.

Gonna sort out the details for the Saturday and Sunday rounds on Friday/Saturday night. Might do a world cup style draw with players put into groups by H/C, then drawn out. Should mean that we get a fair spread in each grouping.

I'm looking at picking up a Trophy this week and having it engraved "York Ale Trail Trophy 2013". Best 2 out of 3 rounds wins the prize along with some cash collected on the Friday/Saturday.

With regards to the courses, check em yerself you lazy git...

Last edited:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
We don't get on.... I despise you

:blah::blah::blah:

Thats cos you just don't understand me mate... Inside of this grumpy, arrogant exterior is an even more grumpy arrogant interior.. Don't reveal it mate, don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry..... I'm gonna have to get a pair of Coolio's troosers to make that image work..

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Happy to announce we've got Region 3 onboard for the Sunday at Moortown :thup:
I'll update the attendees on the York thread later. 11 currently for Moortown.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Happy to announce we've got Region 3 onboard for the Sunday at Moortown :thup:
I'll update the attendees on the York thread later. 11 currently for Moortown.

Great news mate. Would be good to have another forum regular join the gang for a game. You have warned him that some of us might be a bit hungover haven't you?