GMNWOOM (flatcappers) Lee Park finals day Sat 7th ## other forummers welcome ##

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hold on a sec.
This "special" pair of keks Birchy has for Scouser seems to have been overlooked.
They're bloody bottomless aren't they, you pair of beasts.
Glad I'm missing this (not really), someone is going to have to act as counsellor at some point :lol:

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hold on a sec.
This "special" pair of keks Birchy has for Scouser seems to have been overlooked.
They're bloody bottomless aren't they, you pair of beasts.
Glad I'm missing this (not really), someone is going to have to act as counsellor at some point :lol:

If overlooked is the same as ignored then yes it was

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is Podge playing on the Friday? I thought he was just travelling over for the Saturday/Sunday rounds? If i'm right then it'll just be the 3 of us with me acting as the ref....

Have u seen the audie advert.... With the boxers.....

Last edited:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is Podge playing on the Friday? I thought he was just travelling over for the Saturday/Sunday rounds? If i'm right then it'll just be the 3 of us with me acting as the ref....

There wont be much need a for a ref. Have you ever seen a steamroller crush a turtle? :D

Have you seen the tee shots at Fulford :whoo: Could be a few holes conceded on the tee boxes :rofl:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have u seen the audie advert.... With the boxers.....

Yeah, cos the first thing I think about when I see you and Coolio is heavyweight boxing....:rolleyes:

There wont be much need a for a ref. Have you ever seen a steamroller crush a turtle? :D

Have you seen the tee shots at Fulford :whoo: Could be a few holes conceded on the tee boxes :rofl:

At least I'll be able to concentrate on watching the big match when I've lost a ball on every tee shot...

Oh, and strangely enough, I've never seen a steam roller crush a Turtle... You need to stop surfing Youtube at work mate...:cool:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Look numb nuts watch the advert
...... It's y u wanna be the ref

I don't wanna be the ref. Im lumbered with it because no one else wants to play with you. You should see the E Mithers I've had begging not to be put out with you on any of the days...;)

Oh, and for the love of God stop concentrating on my nuts... If you mention Teabagging in the next post Im switching Hotels..

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So, moving away from everyone's sexual problems/fantasies/repressed urges, what is the latest update for who is going etc.

What are the comp details/prizes. How many lakes at the courses, for me to top a drive into? Bom,bom,bom Byeeeat!