GMNWOOM (flatcappers) Lee Park finals day Sat 7th ## other forummers welcome ##

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hoping to mate. Waiting till Xmas though. My subs run out at the end of January. Did you like the 200 harder that is about 70 yards downhill? Nigh on impossible to hold that green when its dry

Yeah its a great hole that, club selection is quite tricky :D

I pulled it to left of green :rolleyes:. Duffed it onto the green and rolled it in from about 20ft though, just about sums up my game :rofl:

That one with the pond :whoo: Would love to see the tee shots from us lot on there especially the frog man :thup:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah its a great hole that, club selection is quite tricky :D

I pulled it to left of green :rolleyes:. Duffed it onto the green and rolled it in from about 20ft though, just about sums up my game :rofl:

That one with the pond :whoo: Would love to see the tee shots from us lot on there especially the frog man :thup:

What did you make of the course as a whole? It's a bit longer than my place and the greens are in play all year which is better. Some good long Par 4's as well as a couple of driveable ones. Clubhouse is nice too. It's just a bit further away, which is bothering me.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
What did you make of the course as a whole? It's a bit longer than my place and the greens are in play all year which is better. Some good long Par 4's as well as a couple of driveable ones. Clubhouse is nice too. It's just a bit further away, which is bothering me.

I enjoyed it mate, was a good test of golf. I hit a lot of different clubs into greens and the finishing 3 holes are tough but fair. Its a lot of up and down but we had buggies so didn't really feel it. Last time I played it I walked it and nearly died, however I reckon if your golf fit then its not too bad. I was even more out of shape fist time I played it :rofl:

I think it would improve the all round skills of most golfer playing there regularly.

We ate in clubhouse after and that was nice too.

How far away is it?

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Its only 10 minutes on a good day, but my current course is only a minute away. I think I'm just being soft about it really.

10 mins is nothing! Its only because your comparing it to the convenience of your current course.

As long as the new place has got all you want in place then you will love it I reckon.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Birchy lar

What colour are your other pants

Ive got purple, Green & blue up to now.

I might have to get some more for York :rofl:

Purple were crap in the morning at Davyulme although green did a good job in the afternoon at Lee park.

Might have special pair just for you for Fulford Friday :D

Last edited:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm looking at getting some to match my cap... But wouldn't wanna clash with u... Have you got the light blue ones?
Mate, don't get the green ones. We may lose you in the long rough. Also the blue ones, we'd struggle to see you when you're dropping at the side of another water hazard. Try pink to go with that shiny head of yours (fnar fnar)...

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's amazing how few people love me on here..... But yet I become the topic of many a conversation (and I hate the limelight)

People may start to think I am popular :rofl:
Slow play, lack of etiquette and poor dress codes are also discussed quite often as well. Are you seeing the connection Big Spoon?