How do you vent? Garcia Style or....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
ScienceBoy said:
"Oh gosh darns it" is literally my cathchphrase

Well if that's as explicit as you get, then not a good idea to play a round with me or Kraxx at the moment, I dare say we could teach you a few new ways of using expletives in sentences. In recent rounds it has been known for entire sentences to be formed entirely of expletives.

Kuch in disguise? :D

[video=youtube;PnQCC3ge_Xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQCC3ge_Xs[/video]

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
After a badly missed putt, pick up ball, toss it in the air and try to smash it into next county with a baseball stroke. Miss. Sheepishly pick it up again and walk on to next hole....

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After a badly missed putt, pick up ball, toss it in the air and try to smash it into next county with a baseball stroke. Miss. Sheepishly pick it up again and walk on to next hole....

I used to do that a lot with regular success. Always aimed somewhere safe as the ball flies off like a bullet. Stopped doing it after I toe ended one onto another green one time and people were putting out. That's when I changed to just throwing it into the bushes. I always blame the ball, especially after a run of bad holes and sometimes just give the 'defective´ ball to one of my oppos.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I used to do that a lot with regular success. Always aimed somewhere safe as the ball flies off like a bullet. Stopped doing it after I toe ended one onto another green one time and people were putting out. That's when I changed to just throwing it into the bushes. I always blame the ball, especially after a run of bad holes and sometimes just give the 'defective´ ball to one of my oppos.
There's no way I'd ever throw a ball I'd paid for into the bushes. It's heartbreaking enough when you lose one in normal play!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's no way I'd ever throw a ball I'd paid for into the bushes. It's heartbreaking enough when you lose one in normal play!

It's only a bit of plastic. Yes, it hurts when you lose a new ball but when I lose a ball the penalty shots to my score hurts more.