Votes: 26 22.8%

Votes: 17 14.9%

Votes: 3 2.6%

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two polls, this one on driving, the other will be on putting, based on the drive for show, putt for dough saying.

How do you rate your driving out of 10, 1 being awful, 10 being brilliant.

For myself, while I can hit the ball a reasonable distance, I'm poor at keeping it on the fairway, therefore I'd rate myself as a 6.

gazr99

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Depends what day it is, I always hit the ball well and quite long averaging around 260 but can go from one day hitting everything straight to the likes of yesterday where I could only hit 2 fairways. I will be mean and give myself 6 due to yesterday's performance

Last edited:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've improved massively in the last couple of years. I'm not long but I hit a good number of fairways. A high blocky fade can hurt me about once a round at the moment. Other than that I think it's one of my better areas of play at this point in time. Given myself a generous 8 as I feel confident holding a driver almost all the time.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've driven pretty well for a while now. It was good this week, especially after the Kings of Distance where I learned the benefit of teeing high and getting more spine tilt

D

Deleted member 15344

As with the putting thread - most HC golfers would be 6 out of ten max with the odd people going to 7

Driving is one of my strongest parts of my game - would just sneak myself into the 7