How do you mark yours?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nico just gave me the idea from another post.

How does everyone mark their ball.

I put a very small T in a dimple above the middle of Srixon on all mine.

What about you lot?

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Round dot top right of the logo - simple and does not look silly and it does not pull your attention to it.
Dot may be red, green or blue depending on which marker I pull out first.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Dot over the number and I sign it,either Peter or Nico.

Always Peter for my first shot,then Nico for the provisional.

Handy having a short name.

Happy_Gilmore

Club Champion
Visit site
I use the "Line 'Em Up" gizmo that leaves a thin line round one side of the ball to help line up puts, either in black or red ink.

I line the ball up on the tee as it also helps to know where on the club face the ball has come off, always seems to give confidence when I keep seeing black/red lines out of the middle of my Driver....

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
On reflection I think Tony has hit on something here.

People marking their ball is a real hobby horse of mine. It winds me up when people announce a brand and number on the tee but dont mark it,did Titleist/Srixon etc only make one ball with that number then?

It takes no time to do it and removes any doubt as to which is your ball in the rough.

Ok Whinge over.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im the same as Happy Gilmore, I have a red line all around my ball (Wilson Staff Px3, Prov V1x).

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Im the same as Happy Gilmore, I have a red line all around my ball (Wilson Staff Px3, Prov V1x).

Me too, but I keep losing the the mareker pens or plastic gadget you put the ball in to ensure the line is straight - well, you wouldn;t want a wonky one would you, especially with my putting!!! ;)

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
A red dot (size of a dimple) next to the number and above the Srixon. I got a Titleist marker pen from EBay, I don't half waste cash sometimes lol mind you £4 isn't bad.