Ball Markers, do you display yours

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just use them and too often lose them.

Might take and use as a ball marker a 1958 shilling or ha’penny from my father in laws coin collection, he’ll have doubles of them. Florins and pennies are a bit big for my liking - sixpences and farthings a bit small. And as far as thruppeny bits are concerned 🤪

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
And I forgot to say, I use a non-tourist 3 pesos Cuban coin with Che Guevara's head on one side as my ball marker.
I will be absolutely even worse at putting if I ever lose it!

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
I've got roughly a hundred or so but only one is from a prestigious course. Some are really nice though my favourite is from Spain El Paradiso I think the course was called.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Those who own jackets could pin them on and display them proudly like pearly kings of the golf club.
Over my golf life I have been presented with country flag badges by the Golf Presidents of England, Scotland and Sweden. I used to wear them on my golf hats.
I seem to have lost England and Scotland but still have Sweden.

Last edited:

RichA

Visit site
Over my golf life I have been presented with country flag badges by the Presidents of England, Scotland and Sweden. I used to wear them on my golf hats.
I seem to have lost England and Scotland but still have Sweden.
Unless you've missed out a couple of words I seem to have slept through a few revolutions.