Hitting Iron Shots Fat(VERY!!!)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Has the mysterious subject of stack and tilt sent everyone packing. I'm keen to learn more.........(since it's not something I really follow)

Open a thread about it then.... I could talk about it all day. :D :D :D

It's pretty common to start fatting shots in the Winter, the ball tends to sit down in the grass a bit more and the squishiness [sp] doesn't help! The practice ground should be your friend :)

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
I managed to get in 9 holes yesterday somehow as the weather was awful most of the time but it stopped long enough to get in some play. Anyway it was a lot better yesterday only hit 2 fat shots and they were very early on in the round. My weight was definitely too much on the right side so I corrected that and it seems to have done the trick so thanks to whoever it was that posted that bit of advice.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I managed to get in 9 holes yesterday somehow as the weather was awful most of the time but it stopped long enough to get in some play. Anyway it was a lot better yesterday only hit 2 fat shots and they were very early on in the round. My weight was definitely too much on the right side so I corrected that and it seems to have done the trick so thanks to whoever it was that posted that bit of advice.

Excellent (well, better anyway...)

I must admit, once the grass turns to squidgy mush I fear the fat shot so much it terrifies me just to think about it....which seems to make it happen.... :eek: