Hit on the head by ball.

D

Deleted member 15344

I was only asking, wind your neck in. He explained that he wasn't going to. I most likely wouldn't have sued either.
Getting a bit keyboard warrior bolshy aren’t you young one

Why did you even mentioned suing ? As I said it’s the way of the world these days. So put your hard case fingers away

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Getting a bit keyboard warrior bolshy aren’t you young one

Why did you even mentioned suing ? As I said it’s the way of the world these days. So put your hard case fingers away
Because it sounded like a serious injury, compensation may have been appropriate, I just wondered. Perfectly innocent question. Getting a bit sick of the old guard around this place jumping on my back every time I post something tbh.

D

Deleted member 15344

Because it sounded like a serious injury, compensation may have been appropriate, I just wondered. Perfectly innocent question. Getting a bit sick of the old guard around this place jumping on my back every time I post something tbh.

The point was that is a “perfectly innocent question” because of the way the claim society is - it was an accident so yes potential claim under insurance but going to sue someone because of an accident ?

Clubs are these days having to go incorporated company to protect themselves and their members for being liable for accidents like this.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
The point was that is a “perfectly innocent question” because of the way the claim society is - it was an accident so yes potential claim under insurance but going to sue someone because of an accident ?

Clubs are these days having to go incorporated company to protect themselves and their members for being liable for accidents like this.
For goodness sake do you ever stop? It was a fair enough question. Seriously give it a rest mate.

D

Deleted member 15344

For goodness sake do you ever stop? It was a fair enough question. Seriously give it a rest mate.
The forum has an ignore function if you don’t want to read what I post - I used to use it when you were called Paddyk 👍

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
The forum has an ignore function if you don’t want to read what I post - I used to use it when you were called Paddyk 👍
Oof, 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
NOT EVEN CLOSE
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not to take this off topic for too long, but I would never use the ignore function because (a) if someone replies directly to me I still want to read it whoever it was and (b) if you can't see certain posts sometimes the thread wouldn't make sense contextually, or you could end up repeating something your ignored person has already said.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Not to take this off topic for too long, but I would never use the ignore function because (a) if someone replies directly to me I still want to read it whoever it was and (b) if you can't see certain posts sometimes the thread wouldn't make sense contextually, or you could end up repeating something your ignored person has already said.
Yes there are people who's posts I skip and don't read, but the ignore function makes threads look weird.

D

Deleted member 15344

The easy way is to not use the function and just scroll right by - that way the thread is still there in tact and you avoid the obsessed 👍

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Right , here we go
LP and Orikoru, pack it in now. Otherwise points will be flying around.

I cannot see anything wrong with Orikoru’s question about legal action,
LP you are over reacting again, you have been warned multiple times and my patience is wearing thin

Homer please do not reply to LP’s posts, he does not reply to yours and your comments to him are rarely helpful.

Scrotie any further criticism of people’s spelling will result in a ban, you have been warned enough.

Pinseeker any further attempts to wind LP up will result in a ban, you have been asked to ignore him multiple times.

Anyone who suspects that a member is a previously banned member in a new guise is to report their suspicions to the Mods, they are NOT to OUT anyone on the forum. Again infractions will be given.

I have no reason to believe that the penguin is back in our midst, so please leave Robinthehood alone in this respect.

I am fed up with the bickering, it cannot be good for new members to see, so it stops now please.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right , here we go
LP and Orikoru, pack it in now. Otherwise points will be flying around.

I cannot see anything wrong with Orikoru’s question about legal action,
LP you are over reacting again, you have been warned multiple times and my patience is wearing thin

Homer please do not reply to LP’s posts, he does not reply to yours and your comments to him are rarely helpful.

Scrotie any further criticism of people’s spelling will result in a ban, you have been warned enough.

Pinseeker any further attempts to wind LP up will result in a ban, you have been asked to ignore him multiple times.

Anyone who suspects that a member is a previously banned member in a new guise is to report their suspicions to the Mods, they are NOT to OUT anyone on the forum. Again infractions will be given.

I have no reason to believe that the penguin is back in our midst, so please leave Robinthehood alone in this respect.

I am fed up with the bickering, it cannot be good for new members to see, so it stops now please.
You've hit on the head Phil :D, there's too many personal vendettas trolling and slagging going on from members who should know better :mad: , in frack the lot of them :ROFLMAO:

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
You've hit on the head Phil :D, there's too many personal vendettas trolling and slagging going on from members who should know better :mad: , in frack the lot of them :ROFLMAO:

It really does mirror your average Clubhouse with a variety of egos and heightened senses of entitlement all diluted by loads of decent folk that enjoy golf :p