Help! which electric trolley ?

Pingnut

Visit site
I am in the hunt for an electric trolley and would be greatfull for any advice. I`m looking at Powakaddy ,are they the best ? does anyone have any other sugestions.

stevo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have recently bought the motocaddy S3 digital,And i cant fault it.Its easy to use and plenty of functions including a distance reading for measuring you drives.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome to the forum mate.

Never tried anything else, but the powakaddy I have is top notch. Probably your safest bet, as opposed to buying a cheaper less known model. As Stevo says Motocaddy are a good option also.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Powakaddy Freeway Digital Sport!!

Motokaddy as a second choice.

I would buy the Powakaddy from ebay and have it serviced.

Worth a serious look is the Powakaddy classic,it is a bit more bother to dismantle but is superbly reliable and breaks down really really small.

Up_Point_1

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had a Powakaddy for 2 years now and it's not given me any grief whatsoever. They are a little bit more expensive than the competition but i'm of the opinion you 'get what you pay for'.

I've also heard good reviews from friends about the Motocaddy.

Personally (and this is only my opinion) i'd go for a Powakaddy or a Motocaddy. Any of the cheaper options are cheap for a reason. Had a mate who bought a £99 electric trolley from some shopping channel and within 6 months it literally fell to pieces on the course.

DHM.

teetime72

Head Pro
Visit site
Powakaddy classic.

It breaks down into 3 pieces for easy storage.

When you have a full boot the handle & front wheel will

fit in any small avaiable space.

Barney

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was hoping to see some feedback on the Stewart x3r as i would love one of these but wanted dome feedback before I take the plunge !!!