Electric trolley

TigerBear

Visit site
Hi looking in to an electric trolley,
Anyone have any thoughts , either Golfstream blue, Powerbug or the Powakaddy fx1? All quite basic machines more looking at reliability and weight
Have you considered whether you actually need an electric trolley?

If your course topography permits it, then push trolley all the way and save yourself hundreds of £.

I have a push trolley as well as an electric (MC S1) and probably use my push trolley about 90% of the time as it's lighter, folds away smaller and I can have it out the boot and ready to go in about 2 seconds :D

Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Thinking it's time to equip the youth with an electric trolley - his push trolley is getting tired, and the union events he plays in are 36 holes in a day so a powered trolley might just help him out there.

Obviously needs to be a 36 hole battery but we don't need any gadgets aside from a brolly holder.

Is anybody aware of any current deals that might entice me..🙏

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thinking it's time to equip the youth with an electric trolley - his push trolley is getting tired, and the union events he plays in are 36 holes in a day so a powered trolley might just help him out there.

Obviously needs to be a 36 hole battery but we don't need any gadgets aside from a brolly holder.

Is anybody aware of any current deals that might entice me..🙏
Motocaddy SE is pretty good value for money at £499 with a 36 hole lithium battery.

Snainton were doing 10% off across the site a couple of weeks ago, so managed to get one for £450.

Very happy with it so far. Only slight niggle is lack of speed display. No doubt a money saving decision , but seems daft when a usb port is included, can’t see me ever using that.