Electric trolley

Tom5106

Visit site
Hi looking in to an electric trolley,
Anyone have any thoughts , either Golfstream blue, Powerbug or the Powakaddy fx1? All quite basic machines more looking at reliability and weight

TigerBear

Visit site

Found this thread really helpful!

Charlatan30

Visit site
I've had my powerbug around 6 months and have no complaints. 27 hole battery but I think it could stretch to 36. Fairly basic but does what I need, I already have a gps watch for example. Got £100 trade in for an old motocaddy and paying by Klarna. What more could you want!

Tom5106

Visit site
I've had my powerbug around 6 months and have no complaints. 27 hole battery but I think it could stretch to 36. Fairly basic but does what I need, I already have a gps watch for example. Got £100 trade in for an old motocaddy and paying by Klarna. What more could you want!
Is yours one of the new ranges with the click in battery?

The Fader

Visit site
GoKart for me.

British, well made, sensible pricing, no unnecessary functionality, easy assembly,
can get it serviced and the warranty reinstated and customer service is top notch.

What's not too like?

Fabia999

Visit site
I can only compare Motocaddy and Powakaddy. I found Motocaddy handles are higher up, which is ideal for taller people, Maybe the handles are adjustable? and I think the build quality feels better.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Another for the GoKart. Mine is a Mk.1, 10+ years old and still going strong. Very light and easy to use. I forgot my battery one day when I went to the club and rented their Powakaddy. I couldn't believe how much heavier and cumbersome it felt compared to my GoKart.
The Mk.2 is an improvement over my old Mk.1 but it works so I'm of no mind to change it just for changes sake.
And definitely go for a Lithium battery. I started off with a Lead/Acid and went to Lithium, and won't go back.

Tom5106

Visit site
I did have the Gokart mk1 years ago didn’t enjoy the lead battery to be fair
Would be nice to see in person the mk2 though

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I did have the Gokart mk1 years ago didn’t enjoy the lead battery to be fair
Would be nice to see in person the mk2 though
Had a Mk 1 lithium for 8 years & sold it on still going strong. Mk 2 has good improvements so been very happy with it for the last 3 years. We have lots of GoKart users at our place & they are the only trolley users without issues.

ThinBullet

Visit site
I have a Powakaddy CT6, and it's doing my head in. Little stones keep getting trapped in the battery latch. Get to the end of the round and you can't get the battery out, and you're flipping the trolley upside down trying to remove the stone lol. Look elsewhere, and also, it's really not worth £750, and after 3 months, it's already starting to sound rattly.

Tom5106

Visit site
I have a Powakaddy CT6, and it's doing my head in. Little stones keep getting trapped in the battery latch. Get to the end of the round and you can't get the battery out, and you're flipping the trolley upside down trying to remove the stone lol. Look elsewhere, and also, it's really not worth £750, and after 3 months, it's already starting to sound rattly.
That’s why I was looking at the Golfstream blue trolley, lightweight simple design , push button

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Interesting….I don’t have any of those issues with my CT6