Electric trolley

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
A lot of people always seem to be able praise GoKart's customer service which would be worrying.
Not worrying at all - I've had my GoKart since 2011 and have only had to contact them a few times about a problem, and they have always been fantastic in resolving it both in terms of telephone manner and speed of resolution.

For example - I had a problem with my front wheel bearings which had worn out - I played winter league on a very muddy clay-based course, so it got clogged up a lot, and I needed new bearings when it went in for a service, but the bearings were still under warranty. They sent it back with two extra sets of bearings - just in case.

D-S

Visit site
I have a Powakaddy CT6, and it's doing my head in. Little stones keep getting trapped in the battery latch. Get to the end of the round and you can't get the battery out, and you're flipping the trolley upside down trying to remove the stone lol. Look elsewhere, and also, it's really not worth £750, and after 3 months, it's already starting to sound rattly.
My wife and I have had CT6s now for about 3 years - no problems, great batteries, easy to fold up and down. Still the smallest electric trollies I’ve seen.

ThinBullet

Visit site
My wife and I have had CT6s now for about 3 years - no problems, great batteries, easy to fold up and down. Still the smallest electric trollies I’ve seen.

Only reason I bought it. Folds down great, and fits in the boot of my saloon car no problem. Battery is pretty good yes.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
A lot of people always seem to be able praise GoKart's customer service which would be worrying.
No, I find it reassuring. The reliability of my GoKart has been top-notch but when I have ever had reason to contact GoKart (spares, service, advice) they have been very responsive and helpful.
But, then again, I think you're just trying to light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance..................

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
My GoKart was amazing, but I got a CT6 because I needed to reduce the amount of boot space lost. The latter really does fold smaller than others.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
I used to think the same. Had mine 18 months, it's been faultless. Have had cause to email them for non-fault issues, called back promptly, literally cannot fault them, even better service than Motocaddy

Captain_Black.

Visit site
My Mrs has just bought a new S1 Motocaddy.
I used it & wasn't that impressed tbh.
I have a mk1 GoKart which I much prefer.
The GoKart is lighter to lift, smaller when folded, quieter, more stable the bag sits better (lower) on the trolley.
Also, GoKart is British & their customer service is superb.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is there a Gokart owner who hasn't experienced their superb customer service ?
In the days of internet only sales and cheap Chinese products, I would have thought you would have lauded a British company providing excellent back up on what many consider a good product (whether you like them or not).
My daughter still has her mk1, and when the bag bungee snapped they sent her replacement free of charge.
You might consider that bad customer service, but would MC,Pk or Stewart do such a thing, I doubt it.