Help - missing pages

Dave1963

Hacker
Visit site
I hope this request is not too odd... long story short, but let's just say my wife is rather sensitive to 'sexist' material, which includes that found in golf magazines. Anyway, I was catching up on some reading over the weekend, and found that a few pages have been torn out of my golf magazines. :( So it would be immensely helpful if anyone could post / send me images of the following:-

Golf Monthly; Sept 2014 issue; pages 1 and 2 (first sheet inside cover) and pages 25 & 26.
and, more recently, Today's Golfer (am I allowed to say that here?) pages 49 and 50 (right in the middle of the David Leadbetter interview!!).

So frustrating, but any help will be really appreciated!! Plus I am intrigued what sexist images are on those said pages :confused:

Thanks!

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got the Today's Golfer pages you're interested in, but I'm puzzled as to why your wife would take offence? The end of the Leadbetter interview (with 2 small pictures of Lydia Ko) and a full page advert for magazine subscriptions. Maybe you've been talking in your sleep about Lydia Ko?

If you're really interested then I'll try to scan them and e-mail them to you.

Dave1963

Hacker
Visit site
I've got the Today's Golfer pages you're interested in, but I'm puzzled as to why your wife would take offence? The end of the Leadbetter interview (with 2 small pictures of Lydia Ko) and a full page advert for magazine subscriptions. Maybe you've been talking in your sleep about Lydia Ko?

If you're really interested then I'll try to scan them and e-mail them to you.
Excellent! Yes please, if it's not too much trouble... a) I really wanted to read the end of that article and b) I really want to know what she takes offence to

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can help with the missing GM versions. It features me and Paula creamer in a rather compromising 4 somes position. I was behind her reading a putt, and unfortunately the camera had foreshortened the distance, I imagine your wife thought me to be inappropriately close to ms creamer:eek:

For a small fee I can send you the originals? ;)