Help Guys

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mate was tellin me about a set of clubs he has, is thinkin of selling them but cannot find a similar set any where on the net to price them up. Says he has googled them but got nothing back. Was wonderin if any of you lot could give us a clue.

They are: Wilson staff dynapower 2 with radial sole.

Similar clubs are Ben Hogan Radials. Apparently made by the same guy.

Any clues on what there worth? Any info on them would be great,

Cheers in advance!

barb

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi TonyN
I've just has a quick look on the web and dealtime have got this link

Wilson Dynapower Woods & Iron Set + FREE STAND BAG
BRAND NEWWilson Dynapower Golf SetBuy The Irons and get The Woods FRE Read more at The Sports HQ In stock
Ships 2-3 Days in UK

7 store reviews £156.99
Includes shipping: £7.00

Don't know if this will help you or not.
Barb :)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tony.....I've got to hand it to your mate, those are a blast from the past to put a smile on my face. The only ones with that name I can remember (I feel like grandad out if the Simpsons) were a wicked 70s blade style club....now strictly a no-go to play with, unless someone fancies being carted off the course by some geezers in white coats (not the Masters variety!!).
Enough to make even the best of senior golfers wince.
Sorry dude.....collector's alley, I suspect!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unless the name was re-born Homer?

I had a set of Mizuno blades far superior to these (and later in date) and flogged 'em to some guy at the pub for £30, then ran!!!!!

Talking of running....here's a famous saying....

"Before you criticse a man, try walking a mile in his shoes. If he gets angry after that he'll be a mile away and barefoot"

"First learn stand...then learn fly...nature's rule..Daniel-san, not mine." Mr Miyagi