Have you ever lobbed a club

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Yep, thrown a few, broken a few, lost a couple up trees. Try not to, but golf can be frustrating, andon some days I have very little patience.
Same....not lost one in trees as I try to follow the golden rule of helicoptering - always throw it ahead of you so you can pick it up on your way..

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nope.. Muttered a few expletives, and occasionally the club has been put back in the bag a touch more forcibly than necessary, but to helicopter a club? Seems a bit pointless and unnecessary really..

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Never thrown a club or broken one and Im very hot headed at times but tend to keep it in when playing golf .

Ive seen playing partners go mad and do all sorts to clubs but just bite my lip and walk on when it’s my turn hitting a bad shot , I don’t let it get to me it’s only a game after all .

Visit site
I'm trying to remember - certainly have had many reasons to do so (and I've had to moderate my language on occasion) but don't think I'VE actually thrown the club!

NB While cliping on his PPs - it seems unclear whether the OP has done so - so some form of statement is required ?

(Tash FYI such behaviour is not considered seemly in Italy so rehabilitation may be necessary should you be seeking future local playing privileges ) :cool:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I'm trying to remember - certainly have had many reasons to do so (and I've had to moderate my language on occasion) but don't think I'VE actually thrown the club!

NB While cliping on his PPs - it seems unclear whether the OP has done so - so some form of statement is required ?

(Tash FYI such behaviour is not considered seemly in Italy so rehabilitation may be necessary should you be seeking future local playing privileges ) :cool:
Nope never chucked one. But god me tyrets is Cat one. Would say my Italian swearing is probably a Cat 2 courtesy of my lads football team. When he was 11 i took them to Ceriano Laghetto north of Milan on a football tour. The kids from the Italian and English teams spent all night teaching one another swear words. As you do. My game is still at times
“ Merde”. 😉

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nope never chucked one. But god me tyrets is Cat one. Would say my Italian swearing is probably a Cat 2 courtesy of my lads football team. When he was 11 i took them to Ceriano Laghetto north of Milan on a football tour. The kids from the Italian and English teams spent all night teaching one another swear words. As you do. My game is still at times
“ Merde”. 😉

Isn't that French?

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never thrown a club or broken one and Im very hot headed at times but tend to keep it in when playing golf .

I used to be the exact opposite, the most level headed/laid back person you could meet off the golf course but could throw a proper tantrum on it, decided I had to rein it in when I returned my wedge to the proshop for another new shaft within a couple of weeks of him replacing the previous one.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes. Usually it’s a drop of the club after the follow through more than anything. But a few have been launched up in the air. If you’ve seen how bad my golf can get you’d understand!

Scozzy

Medal Winner
Visit site
In my youth I walked past a post just near the tee after sending a horrendous drive over the fence into a world of hurt,red mist decended and smashed driver into post, what a noise!! Head flew into the bushes quickly followed by shaft.These days I don't bother except for some colorful language and as laugh at myself for being s****

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I value my clubs too much to start chucking them about but I have seen a mate getting one stuck up a tree. Only swear to myself but one guy I play with can be heard giving it some from several fairways away.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Thrown hundreds over the years. Used to be able to throw a 9 iron further than I could hit a blooming 9 iron!

Mellowed over the years and not thrown anything for a good while.